killer section for many p6 synthesis and transformation

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

killer section for many p6 synthesis and transformation

Postby RGAV » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 am

Hi, I am a volunteer teacher at a non-profit organisation. Recently, a good number of my students' parents had informed me that their kids are still struggling with synthesis and transformation although teachers had covered them extensively in their respective schools. However, after looking through some of their school exercises, I was appalled to see that some of the answers given by the teachers were incorrect. They even gave an explanation for their 'wrong' answers. Ultimately, I am sure the children have become mixed up with conflicting answers and explanations. Parents were not aware of this as they were not endowed with the necessary knowledge to assess the situation. If your child is facing a similar problem with this section of the exam, I would suggest you take a look at the book 'Editing, Punctuation, Synthesis and Transformation' published by EPH. Three weeks ago when i tried to buy the book at few Popular outlets, I was told it was out of stock. They should be available by now. For those in P5, there is a P5 version as well with comprehensive notes and stimulating questions. For those in P6, it is not too late to score well in this section. They just need the right information to begin with.

RGAV
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE