2011 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

2011 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

Postby hashroop » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Original Title: 12 MONTHS MORE FOR PSLE 2011

This comes from a super duper very very kiasu parent..DS2 taking psle next year and the countdown starts today on the eve of PSLE 2010 :sweat:

hashroop
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: 12 MONTHS MORE FOR PSLE 2011

Postby verykiasu2010 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:11 pm

hashroop wrote:This comes from a super duper very very kiasu parent..DS2 taking psle next year and the countdown starts today on the eve of PSLE 2010 :sweat:

no no, to be super duper very2 kiasu, your count down ought to have started 12 months ago....that is what the principal said, the PSLE preparation starts in Pri 5, not Pri 6......better late than never .... lol

errr, sorry to spoil your evening
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby markfch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:34 pm

verykiasu2010 wrote:
hashroop wrote:This comes from a super duper very very kiasu parent..DS2 taking psle next year and the countdown starts today on the eve of PSLE 2010 :sweat:

no no, to be super duper very2 kiasu, your count down ought to have started 12 months ago....that is what the principal said, the PSLE preparation starts in Pri 5, not Pri 6......better late than never .... lol

So KS parents who wish to have a headstart must start counting at P4? :rotflmao:
markfch
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Pen88n » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:40 pm

markfch wrote:
verykiasu2010 wrote:

So KS parents who wish to have a headstart must start counting at P4? :rotflmao:

Markfch, actually countdown should start from 1st day of P1. :shock: Afterall, from P1 onwards, the "target" is PSLE and all teaching is to prepare for PSLE!!! :!:

So on your kid's 1st day in P1, start the countdown! Welcome to the world of "stress parenting"! :celebrate:

Pen88n
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby verykiasu2010 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:09 pm

markfch wrote:
verykiasu2010 wrote:

you just reminded me of the principal's briefing at the end of P4, in a serious tone, like reprimanding naughty kids (parents) like that "don't ever think that your son's / daughter's PSLE preparation starts in P6, it starts in P5...." I am grateful for the wake up call because many schools' DSA call for P5 results
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Brenda10 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:52 am

After HCL next Tuesday, my nephew will tansfer whatever books/test papers (completed or incomplete) to my dd and clear his rack to get ready for the Secondary School books.

His battle finish :wink: and dd battle starts :cry: ......

Brenda10
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Joy » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:55 am

same here.My nephew will also happily transfer his worksheets to dd.

Its our turn next year.

Brenda10 wrote:After HCL next Tuesday, my nephew will tansfer whatever books/test papers (completed or incomplete) to my dd and clear his rack to get ready for the Secondary School books.

Joy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Brenda10 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:00 am

Joy wrote:same here.My nephew will also happily transfer his worksheets to dd.

Its our turn next year.

Brenda10 wrote:After HCL next Tuesday, my nephew will tansfer whatever books/test papers (completed or incomplete) to my dd and clear his rack to get ready for the Secondary School books.

Hi Joy,

Yes. Have to start find way to strengthen the weaker area after the SA2.

Cheers

Brenda10
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby babyJC » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:37 pm

markfch wrote:
verykiasu2010 wrote:

:goodpost: I am not surprised there are such parents around.. :rotflmao:

babyJC
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Joy » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Hi Brenda,

Yes, after sa2 will be a good gauge where is the weaker area.

Now, its exam period for everyone.

Lets jiayou together.

rgds
Joy

Brenda10 wrote:
Joy wrote:same here.My nephew will also happily transfer his worksheets to dd.

Its our turn next year.

Hi Joy,

Yes. Have to start find way to strengthen the weaker area after the SA2.

Cheers

Joy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Next

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE