PSLE/P6 compo titles

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

PSLE/P6 compo titles

Postby kamom » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Can you share what are some of the titles which the kids are asked to write about? :please:

kamom
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: PSLE/P6 compo titles

Postby Verysuperkiasu » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:56 am

kamom wrote:Can you share what are some of the titles which the kids are asked to write about? :please:

some of the daily practices given to my son were topics on robbery, accident, fire, animal abuse, pickpocket (picture composition). In the recent psle - the picture is about a zoo. My son found it a bit restrictive to write so he chose the second one.

Verysuperkiasu
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby kamom » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Verysuperkiasu wrote:
kamom wrote:Can you share what are some of the titles which the kids are asked to write about? :please:

some of the daily practices given to my son were topics on robbery, accident, fire, animal abuse, pickpocket (picture composition). In the recent psle - the picture is about a zoo. My son found it a bit restrictive to write so he chose the second one.

Thank you. Do you know the title for the second question ?

kamom
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Verysuperkiasu » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:29 pm

kamom wrote:
Verysuperkiasu wrote:

Thank you. Do you know the title for the second question ?

something like this "Imagine you were in a shopping area and people rushing out of a shop. Describe what happened..." My son wrote about robbery - more to describe rather than the zoo one. And can build up the climax.

Verysuperkiasu
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE