PSLE boot camp

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

PSLE boot camp

Postby jessielu » Fri May 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Anyone enrol yr p6 child for above camp? Hold by mindedge, like to hear review before enrolment. Fee is $200 for 2 days camp

jessielu
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: PSLE boot camp

Postby obtdstruct » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 am

lol.

obtdstruct
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby KSP » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:49 pm

any parent register your child for the PSLE Boot Camp by Mind Edge? any feedback?

http://entertains.mediacorp.sg/EventDet ... 005z7p2EAA

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ngl2010 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:50 pm

KSP wrote:any parent register your child for the PSLE Boot Camp by Mind Edge? any feedback?

I thought it is already full?

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Charnic » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:56 pm

KSP wrote:any parent register your child for the PSLE Boot Camp by Mind Edge? any feedback?

One of my friend has registered for this June and the other friend who joined last year told me flatly " no difference" :( KSP, separately, are you going thru a trying time for your P5 child. I am contemplating on this camp too, as a last resort. Can share why you are exploring this ? Thought your gal was ok last year ? Sorry if i try to probe cos i am going thru a difficult time with her too .. :stupid:

Charnic
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby MMM » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:13 pm

CNS wrote: One of my friend has registered for this June and the other friend who joined last year told me flatly " no difference" :(

dh asked me to consider sending our P5 (iso our P6). I personally think p6 is too late and there are other more important things to do). It slipped my mind but seeing the location, it's inconvenient for us to send our P5.

Separately, 2 of my nephews did adam khoo program when they were P4 - P6 stage. I know my sils paid around $2K + and was hoping it would do wonders to their sons for PSLE. There were also follow up classes after the camp. I personally didn't see any impact on my nephews in the "motivational aspects".

MMM
Councillor
Councillor

Postby KSP » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:26 am

ngl2010 wrote:

I thought it is already full?

Last week only the 12 Jun was full, 17 Jun still available. Now both are full. Looks like quite popular.

CNS wrote:

One of my friend has registered for this June and the other friend who joined last year told me flatly " no difference" :( KSP, separately, are you going thru a trying time for your P5 child. I am contemplating on this camp too, as a last resort. Can share why you are exploring this ? Thought your gal was ok last year ? Sorry if i try to probe cos i am going thru a difficult time with her too .. :stupid:

I think DD is still OK with her results but I feel she is still not very serious about her sch h/w and the way she handles exam. She might be the happy-go-lucky type but luck may not always be with her (especially when come to an important exam like PSLE) and i don't believe in luck. Hope this course can change her mindset and motivates her to do better which I believe she can if comes with the right motivations. The reason I choose to do it this year is I feel the same as MMM that next year would be too busy to attend such courses in Jun as the sch might have extra lessons for DD.

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Ceirelav » Mon May 06, 2013 9:33 am

Sad :( PSLE boot camp is full. I didnt manage to register my son on time.......

Ceirelav
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby KSP » Mon May 06, 2013 9:47 am

i'm sure there will be more camps during other sch holiday.....

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sakura_2009 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:35 pm

MMM wrote:
CNS wrote: One of my friend has registered for this June and the other friend who joined last year told me flatly " no difference" :(

dh asked me to consider sending our P5 (iso our P6). I personally think p6 is too late and there are other more important things to do). It slipped my mind but seeing the location, it's inconvenient for us to send our P5.

Separately, 2 of my nephews did adam khoo program when they were P4 - P6 stage. I know my sils paid around $2K + and was hoping it would do wonders to their sons for PSLE. There were also follow up classes after the camp. I personally didn't see any impact on my nephews in the "motivational aspects".

I register DS for this bootcamp from 12-14 June. I somehow agree with MMM that it may not do much especially since DS already P6 this year, but more to let him get away from the 'academics' and let him enjoy himself for 3 days (if that's possible); and to keep him 'occupied' during the school hols since both DH and I are working, with no one else at home...

sakura_2009
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE