Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

PSLE boot camp

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

Re: PSLE boot camp

Postby bigbubble » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:44 pm

chixchix wrote:By the way what is the usefulness of attending this camps ?

Now that 2014 PSLE is over. Any feedback on the usefulness of these boot camp would be very much appreciative for 2015 p6 parents. :lol:

bigbubble
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby bigbubble » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:46 pm

chixchix wrote:By the way what is the usefulness of attending this camps ?

Now that 2014 PSLE is over. Any feedback on the usefulness of these boot camp would be very much appreciative for 2015 p6 parents. :lol:

bigbubble
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby findingjoy » Mon May 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Hihi, new mummy user here! Decided to join this forum to gain more knowledge in the different PSLE and tuition courses for my boy, although he's only P1 this year. Hehee. Anyway my boy is currently enrolled at BrightMinds Learning Centre (AMK) and he loves the lessons! I check his worksheets constantly and so far, so good. I can see that the tutor will explain the problem sums clearly because his corrections are always very detailed. I've recommended this tuition centre to my neighbour too. :)

Wanted to enrol my boy for more classes in June but I heard from my boy's tutor that they will be conducting only PSLE Revision Courses for every school holiday, there's no additional classes for lower primary. :( Just wanted to share to other fellow mummies about their PSLE revision course as I've seen the revision course materials and they're good! The revision courses are from 10-30hrs and the pupils really learn and practise a lot during the lessons. The course fees are reasonable too, only $18/hr. I've heard 'scary' fees for PSLE courses from other P6 parents so just wanted to share my boy's tuition centre with all the P6 mummies here. :)

Good luck to all your P6 kids, and jia you! 4 more months to go~

findingjoy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby hnghng » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Anyone can shares about PSLE boot camp from mediacorp 95.8?
Thanks.

hnghng
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Previous

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres