Q&A PSLE HINDI

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

Q&A PSLE HINDI

Postby lakshmi v » Sun May 06, 2012 11:42 am

I would like to start a thread on PSLE Hindi matters. We are from non-hindi speaking family and find that materials and resources available here for Hindi are very limited :sweat: . I hope that this thread will help to share our knowledge and resources on how to improve our kid's Hindi scores and better adapt them in their mother tongue to face PSLE. :smile:

lakshmi v
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: PSLE HINDI

Postby mamona » Mon May 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Thanks a lot for starting this thread. I am also in the same situation and we are also from non-hindi speaking community. In Singapore the availability of Hindi story books is very limited.

There is no library as far as I know where people can borrow the hindi kids story books or other material. Story book develop kids interest on the subject as well as it helps them to learn the language as well. I couldn't find any shop also where I can buy the hindi story books. If anyone know any info please share here.

I would also like to know how are you preparing the kids for PSLE?

mamona
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby parent111 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Yes I agree that material is limited for composition (essay) I suggest to use English Text books and get the kids to write the same composition in hindi. You can find lots of muhaveree online and if kids use them in their composition they do get extra marks

parent111
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby hindistudents » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Interesting site for Hindi learner with free quiz - http://www.hindistudents.com

hindistudents
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Q&A PSLE HINDI

Postby Rishisusee » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Hi

I am finding for PSLE practice papers ASAP . Anyone knows Please let me know .

Rishisusee
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Rishisusee » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Hi

I am finding for PSLE practice papers ASAP . Anyone knows Please let me know .

Rishisusee
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby hindistudents » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:20 pm

try out www.hindistudents.com , it is a good site for all such needs...

hindistudents
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Indianparent » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:54 pm

I am looking for motivated teacher who can provide customized teaching and materials too. Only materials without teachers are not enough for my boy. Most teachers have failed to move the needle. He refuses to study Hindi :( His attitude stresses me out.

Indianparent
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby hindistudents » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:17 pm

[quote="Indianparent"]I am looking for motivated teacher who can provide customized teaching and materials too. Only materials without teachers are not enough for my boy. Most teachers have failed to move the needle. He refuses to study Hindi :( His attitude stresses me out.[/quote]

As a parent, give him the best content and make him think about the results of the choices he made for himself, sometime too much force break the thing but holistic quality content in form of stories, motivational Hindi poem could trigger the Interest, try out motivational stuff at www.hindistudents.com, it may not change him but surely he will read the golden stories in Hindi once he started reading them...

hindistudents
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Sango » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:39 pm

dear psle hindi parents,
how was hindi paper? what was compo topic? what was compo pict?
just curiosity ....want to know....
thnx sango

Sango
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE