PSLE science programe from sciencecrashcourse.com

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

PSLE science programe from sciencecrashcourse.com

Postby fanny6573 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi does anyone purchase the programe before, is it good?

Please click the link for more detail
http://sciencecrashcourse.com/contact-u ... ct-form-10

fanny6573
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: PSLE science programe from sciencecrashcourse.com

Postby ET-PH » Mon May 28, 2012 12:06 am

Hi, I would like to know if the programme is good or not too, appreciate anyone who has bought this programme can share ? Thanks

ET-PH
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Coolkidsrock2 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:39 am

Hi, I did recently. Got it within a day after making payment online. Personally found the summarised revision notes good for myself to get quick overview of the topics and test DD. Some parents may prefer their kids making such notes themselves for better retention but my DD does not have the time and I had not taught her how to do it so this is good in that sense. The question papers are set in a similar style as the exam papers. Had been told by more than one Science teacher that the must have is actually the PSLE Science Revision Guide. Hope this helps.

Coolkidsrock2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Flowermonaster » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:47 am

I don't recommend this. I bought it early this year, found topics that r obsoleted, pointed one out to them, they change but didn't bother to check through the rest. I later found a number of misconception in their answers. Emailed them in May but they denied & claimed that their answers are correct. They wanted me to point out which r the ones that r incorrect. I simply told them to go vet through their answers since they claimed they are in the business of education. How on earth they don't know which topics (eg: Solar system) are no longer tested really beats me! Shouldn't they update themselves if they are sincere in providing help to parents & students? Anyway, I will not provide them the answers so they can earn easy money from parents!

In Jun 2012, I received their revised notes but didn't bother opening them. If they claimed that there were no misconception when I informed them, why bother revising their notes?

I am just sharing my own experiences & it's up to interested KSP's parents to decide if they want to buy or not. Personally I will not recommend it to any of my friends or relatives.
Last edited by Flowermonaster on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Coolkidsrock2 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi Flowermonaster, thanks for highlighting that there are topics not covered. I checked with my DD. She had not used the revision notes but she confirmed that there are questions which are not taught.

Coolkidsrock2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE