Which 2 subjects are the easiest in 2012 PSLE?

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

FUN POLL: Which 2 subjects are the EASIEST for you or your child in 2012 PSLE?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:03 pm

ENGLISH
39%
MATHS
25%
MOTHER TONGUE
29%
SCIENCE
6%

Total votes : 126

Which 2 subjects are the easiest in 2012 PSLE?

Postby KSP » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Which 2 subjects you find are the EASIEST for you or your child in 2012 PSLE?

Pls share your experience with the rest of the forumers. Thanks. :celebrate:

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Which 2 subjects are the easiest in 2012 PSLE?

Postby Johnny Lim Wei Jie » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Chinese and English. Because most people pass this two subjects mah. You see English my first child did badly, but still pass, wont fail one. But Math different story liao. Pull his grades below 140!!! I tell him study harder he dun wan listen. Second child did better, also pass Chinese and English, and science somemore, not bad T-score 210, express stream. So I think Chinese and English very easy.

Johnny Lim Wei Jie
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Johnny Lim Wei Jie wrote:Chinese and English. Because most people pass this two subjects mah. You see English my first child did badly, but still pass, wont fail one. But Math different story liao. Pull his grades below 140!!! I tell him study harder he dun wan listen. Second child did better, also pass Chinese and English, and science somemore, not bad T-score 210, express stream. So I think Chinese and English very easy.

Thanks for sharing. From the poll, it also looks like Chinese and English papers are easier to most people. :smile: Consistent with your view. Image

Postby moonee » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:24 am

My dd came back smiling after maths and thats her favourite subject, she commented it wasnt that hard neither that easy .
English = well shes ok with it, no complains
chinese = She say she did quite well with paper 2 but compo, she wrote about the drowning kid and decided to change to the other instead so was left with little time to end well.
Science= The worst exam of all, no time to check the Mcq, The top kids mainstreamhad to crack their heads too....except some GEPers , they look so confident.

moonee
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby kwcllf » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:34 am

Subjective lah. Every kids has their own strength. Some like that :imcool: Some like that :scared:

kwcllf
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby KSP » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:04 pm

moonee wrote:My dd came back smiling after maths and thats her favourite subject, she commented it wasnt that hard neither that easy .
chinese = She say she did quite well with paper 2 but compo, she wrote about the drowning kid and decided to change to the other instead so was left with little time to end well.
Science= The worst exam of all, no time to check the Mcq, The top kids mainstreamhad to crack their heads too....except some GEPers , they look so confident.

thank u so much for your feedback, i think dd experience in 2yrs time will not be very much diff from yours since they all go thru the same "factory process". So is play and celebrate time for your dd...... :congrats: :celebrate: :rahrah: :imanisland:

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby moonee » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:22 pm

KSP wrote:
moonee wrote:My dd came back smiling after maths and thats her favourite subject, she commented it wasnt that hard neither that easy .

thank u so much for your feedback, i think dd experience in 2yrs time will not be very much diff from yours since they all go thru the same "factory process". So is play and celebrate time for your dd...... :congrats: :celebrate: :rahrah: :imanisland:

Ah thanks, :smile: finally over, dissappointed over science, aside frm school worksheets, she hardly went thru the science books or it would hv been easier to tackle.

moonee
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby mummy so kiasu » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:21 am

I think this year English & Chinese papers are the easiest. However, it depends on your child's strength too. My boy is strong in Maths & Science. He told me Maths paper was easy & Science paper was OK. I was glad that the Chinese turned out to be an easy paper, which is his weakest subject.

mummy so kiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE