PSLE study planner

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

PSLE Preparation

Postby GDragon » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 am

Hi,

I'm a student and I'm taking my PSLE very soon :cry: ... I'm not too sure about how to prepare for PSLE and I really need help :?: . Hope you can share some tips with me. :imcool:

:thankyou:

GDragon
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:30 pm
Total Likes: 0


PSLE study planner

Postby GDragon » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:28 am

Hi,

I really need help as I'm not too sure on how to create a study planner for PSLE :nailbite: Pls help me :?: !

:thankyou:

GDragon
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:30 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: PSLE study planner

Postby ngl2010 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:13 am

GDragon wrote:Hi,

I really need help as I'm not too sure on how to create a study planner for PSLE :nailbite: Pls help me :?: !

:thankyou:



I thought you have passed PSLE? :scratchhead:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6033
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: PSLE study planner

Postby GDragon » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:29 am

ngl2010 wrote:
GDragon wrote:Hi,

I really need help as I'm not too sure on how to create a study planner for PSLE :nailbite: Pls help me :?: !

:thankyou:



I thought you have passed PSLE? :scratchhead:


When? :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: . I wish :pray:

GDragon
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:30 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: PSLE Preparation

Postby GDragon » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:31 am

mceducation1 wrote:Hello GDragon,

You need to build up your CONFIDENCE!

Here's a link to an acronym on C.O.N.F.I.D.E.N.C.E., which gives you loads of tips on how to prepare for examinations. It's useful not only for PSLE, but for future examinations that you have to take!

http://edu.marshallcavendish.com/enewsl ... confidence


:thankyou: :udawoman: :udaman:
The website is pretty good

GDragon
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:30 pm
Total Likes: 0



Re: PSLE Preparation

Postby GDragon » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:33 am

mceducation1 wrote:Hello GDragon,

You need to build up your CONFIDENCE!

Here's a link to an acronym on C.O.N.F.I.D.E.N.C.E., which gives you loads of tips on how to prepare for examinations. It's useful not only for PSLE, but for future examinations that you have to take!

http://edu.marshallcavendish.com/enewsl ... confidence

GDragon
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:30 pm
Total Likes: 0



Return to Primary 6 & PSLE