PSLE Practice Papers

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

PSLE Practice Papers

Postby GDragon » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:52 am

:welcome:

How many practice papers should a child do before the exams :?: ? When? :shrug:

:offtopic: BTW, what does kiasupoints do :? ?

:thankyou: :lovesite:
Last edited by GDragon on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GDragon
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: PSLE Practice Papers

Postby qms » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:39 pm

GDragon wrote: :offtopic: BTW, what does kiasupoints do :? ? 100 kiasu points to however answers my question :salute:

If you don't know what kiasupoints (KPs) are for, do you even know how to transfer them to the person who answers your question? :scratchhead:

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby GDragon » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 am

qms wrote:
GDragon wrote: :offtopic: BTW, what does kiasupoints do :? ? 100 kiasu points to however answers my question :salute:

If you don't know what kiasupoints (KPs) are for, do you even know how to transfer them to the person who answers your question? :scratchhead:

I know how to transfer :stompfeet: . Its at the main page then on the right theres a "Give Kiasupoints". :idea:

GDragon
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby qms » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:30 am

So, now that you have transferred 10 KPs to another member who provided you with the link to a website, how are you going to reward another member who answers this question of yours with 100 KPs when you are left with 90 KPs? :shrug:

:evil: :duck: :siam:

GDragon wrote:I know how to transfer :stompfeet: . Its at the main page then on the right theres a "Give Kiasupoints". :idea:

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby GDragon » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:38 pm

qms wrote:

So, now that you have transferred 10 KPs to another member who provided you with the link to a website, how are you going to reward another member who answers this question of yours with 100 KPs when you are left with 90 KPs? :shrug:

:evil: :duck: :siam:

GDragon wrote:I know how to transfer :stompfeet: . Its at the main page then on the right theres a "Give Kiasupoints". :idea:

i edited
:evil: :boogie: :rahrah: :imanangel: :imcool: :dancing: :nunchuk:

GDragon
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE