Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Top PSLE t-Score 2013

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

Re: Top PSLE t-Score 2013

Postby HappyBlueBear » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:06 pm

265 St Joseph’s Institution Junior
265 St Anthony’s Primary

HappyBlueBear
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:46 am
Total Likes: 3


Re: Top PSLE t-Score 2013

Postby Ellysia » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Thks. Hard to find the info. I wanted to compare some schs & top score isn't a good measurement i feel.
Wanted Anderson Primary, Cedar Primary, kuo chuan.
If anyone have, can post or pm. Thks

Ellysia
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:31 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Top PSLE t-Score 2013

Postby icy_mama » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:31 pm

Ellysia wrote:Thks. Hard to find the info. I wanted to compare some schs & top score isn't a good measurement i feel.
Wanted Anderson Primary, Cedar Primary, kuo chuan.
If anyone have, can post or pm. Thks

i agree with u that top score isn't a good measurement. may i suggest that you call the individual schools for their details. i felt they may not divulge the top score, but should be OK to let on the rest of the details u need.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Top PSLE t-Score 2013

Postby zeemimi » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:18 pm

Ellysia wrote:Thks. Hard to find the info. I wanted to compare some schs & top score isn't a good measurement i feel.
Wanted Anderson Primary, Cedar Primary, kuo chuan.
If anyone have, can post or pm. Thks


It's at page 1.
Anderson 265
Kuo chuan 271

zeemimi
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:31 pm
Total Likes: 48


Re: Top PSLE t-Score 2013

Postby jessieyl » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:29 am

Glorymum and all ksp, pls keep us posted on this year 2014's PSLE top score for each school! Thanks a million!

jessieyl
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:51 pm
Total Likes: 4



Re: Top PSLE t-Score 2013

Postby JJ1111 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:21 am

jessieyl wrote:Glorymum and all ksp, pls keep us posted on this year 2014's PSLE top score for each school! Thanks a million!


You can check in here.

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... 69&t=80631

JJ1111
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 pm
Total Likes: 8


Re: Top PSLE t-Score 2013

Postby jessieyl » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:09 pm

JJ1111 wrote:
jessieyl wrote:Glorymum and all ksp, pls keep us posted on this year 2014's PSLE top score for each school! Thanks a million!


You can check in here.

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... 69&t=80631


Thks JJ1111 !

jessieyl
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:51 pm
Total Likes: 4


Re: Top PSLE t-Score 2013

Postby prettykabar » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi what does it mean list of school?

prettykabar
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:12 pm
Total Likes: 0


Previous

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres