Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE
Steadyberry
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: Our Experience with PSLE and Suggestion for PSLE Prepara

Post by Steadyberry » Sun May 15, 2016 3:45 pm

jedamum wrote:
Steadyberry wrote:Was searching for psle practice papers similar to psle standard and saw the gear up series recommended by green a. Anyone tried them? I am keen to get the Maths & English. Thanks.
Our experience was two years ago.
We got the Chinese, science and Eng.
Science is OK. My son science is not bad. No comments on it as we bought it for last leg revision where he just did the mcq and read model answers.
Eng he used it to read model answers too. No comments too as he did the revision by himself. But your batch compre OE is different format, so you have to take note if gear up has updated their format.
Chinese proved to be tougher than past year top schools papers, in our opinion. Or it could be just that it happened to have questions than my son could not answer. He did badly for gear up Chinese than his attempts on other assessment and past papers. Dunno why.
hi jedamum

thks. hopefully their eng is the updated format. will chk it out at popular soon.

kj2008
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Our Experience with PSLE and Suggestion for PSLE Preparation

Post by kj2008 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:57 pm

Hi, can I get the books name mentioned earlier in the post? Or pics of the books? My child giving PSLE coming year. Thank you