Prelims Results and Possible PSLE T-Scores

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

Prelims Results and Possible PSLE T-Scores

Postby whitecarrotcake » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:57 am

Need experienced moms/dad's to share what their DC's prelims marks were and their eventual PSLE t-scores.

whitecarrotcake
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Prelims Results and Possible PSLE T-Scores

Postby Nebbermind » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:05 am

whitecarrotcake wrote:Need experienced moms/dad's to share what their DC's prelims marks were and their eventual PSLE t-scores.

Have you seen the prelims papers yet? How does it compare with those past years papers from the top schools (are yours a top school too?)

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby whitecarrotcake » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:49 am

Nebbermind wrote:
whitecarrotcake wrote:Need experienced moms/dad's to share what their DC's prelims marks were and their eventual PSLE t-scores.

Have you seen the prelims papers yet? How does it compare with those past years papers from the top schools (are yours a top school too?)

Thanks nebbermind
Last edited by whitecarrotcake on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

whitecarrotcake
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Nebbermind » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:39 am

If it's gonna affect your decision on your CO, then I rather not try to predict....
But you can compare with classmates who have been consistent for the last couple of years and see where she stands in the school's cohort. And then find out the school's previous year # of kids who got >260...from there, maybe you can get some guesstimation.

I would think another reference is perhaps to look at how many DSA you managed to go beyond GAT...the further you manage to get, the better the chance you have for that school.

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby whitecarrotcake » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:55 am

Nebbermind wrote:If it's gonna affect your decision on your CO, then I rather not try to predict....
But you can compare with classmates who have been consistent for the last couple of years and see where she stands in the school's cohort. And then find out the school's previous year # of kids who got >260...from there, maybe you can get some guesstimation.

I would think another reference is perhaps to look at how many DSA you managed to go beyond GAT...the further you manage to get, the better the chance you have for that school.

Haha nebbermind, you know my intentions! Thank you for the pointers! Will try to guesstimate!

whitecarrotcake
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE