Visual text discussion and strategy

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

Does your child have difficulty doing visual text?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes : 3

Visual text discussion and strategy

Postby faithfuldad123 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:27 pm

Hello parents, this year is the first year PSLE will have visual text. My son has difficulty doing visual text and I am sure other DC do too. Thus, I created this page to start a new discussion on strategy to improve on visual text comprehension. PSLE is around the corner and to get the eight marks for visual text will definitely contribute a lot to promote an A* in DC's English paper. Let us parents group together and discuss on strategy to improve visual text!! Feel free to ask questions too! :celebrate: :lovesite: :udawoman: :udaman:

faithfuldad123
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Visual text discussion and strategy

Postby Sctc » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:12 am

Hi just wondering if there is any difference between the visual text (new format) and the graphic stimulus (old format)? I kept thinking that there are about the same. Thanks.

Sctc
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Visual text discussion and strategy

Postby faithfuldad123 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:49 am

Sctc wrote:Hi just wondering if there is any difference between the visual text (new format) and the graphic stimulus (old format)? I kept thinking that there are about the same. Thanks.

Visual text has two pages while graphic has one. Visual text has eight questions but graphic has five. Visual text is generally harder.

faithfuldad123
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE