PSLE studying

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

PSLE studying

Postby Little Loomer » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:19 am

Hi! c: I'm a student studying for PSLEs (although I'm only P5). I'm planning to get a 260+ for my PSLEs but I don't really know how to ACTUALLY study effectively. can anyone share some tips? thanks!

Little Loomer
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: PSLE studying

Postby alng » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:08 am

Hi Little Loomer,

Why were you sending your post at 2 am? Sleep is very important. So one of the most important tips to do well in academics is to have adequate sleep. Not just adequate sleep, we should also sleep at the right time to allow our body repair to take place. So it is advisable to sleep at 10 pm.

The fact that you are writing this post has already shows your motivation to do well. This is a great sign. :-)

If you are looking for general ideas to improve on academic grades, there are many such posts in the respective years PSLE threads.

To start with, you should do a self-reflection on your strengths and weaknesses on the four subjects. Be as detailed as you can and focus on every aspect of each of the four subjects. Identify your strengths and ask yourself what can be done to maintain or improve further. But the focus is on your weaknesses. Once you have identified your weaknesses, you can then look for solutions to overcome your weaknesses. You will have to consult your subject teachers and parents to get their inputs on how to work on your weaknesses. You can then post here to seek suggestions to improve on your weaknesses.

To overcome your weaknesses, you need to work very hard and be consistent in your work. So perseverance is an important key ingredient to your academic success.

All the best!

alng
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: PSLE studying

Postby ericgoal » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:43 pm

If you would like to share with me your results of TT1/CA1, maybe i can give you some advise.
Good luck!

ericgoal
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE