PSLE intensive -- 2015 parents pls advice yr experience

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

PSLE intensive -- 2015 parents pls advice yr experience

Postby bbsin » Fri May 20, 2016 3:33 pm

Hi

Would appreciated those parents who have kids taken the PSLE intensive course for science to advice which centre really benefitted your kids and help them scored.

2016 parents - am sure like me all have no time or $$ to waste and we certainly dun want end up wasting our kids time to send them to these expensive intensive courses and end up found out a waste of time.

I am looking for intensive course for Open Ended section for science that will teach them tactics to answer and score it for June holiday.

bbsin
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: PSLE intensive -- 2015 parents pls advice yr experience

Postby lovemelody » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:55 pm

bbsin wrote:Hi

Would appreciated those parents who have kids taken the PSLE intensive course for science to advice which centre really benefitted your kids and help them scored.

2016 parents - am sure like me all have no time or $$ to waste and we certainly dun want end up wasting our kids time to send them to these expensive intensive courses and end up found out a waste of time.

I am looking for intensive course for Open Ended section for science that will teach them tactics to answer and score it for June holiday.

hey bbsin, will pm u the contact i'm using.

lovemelody
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: PSLE intensive -- 2015 parents pls advice yr experience

Postby passioninlearning » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:47 am

bbsin wrote:Hi

Hi,
dropped you a PM.

passioninlearning
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE