2023 PSLE Discussions and Strategies (Children born in 2011)

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE
sky minecrafter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:27

Re: 2023 PSLE Discussions and Strategies (Children born in 2011)

Post by sky minecrafter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:39 pm

LeeTaiTai wrote:educate teacher on upper pri syllabus.
No, LeeTaiTai, it's more of a mature discussion. It is our responsibility to support our children's education at home & we need to understand what those requirements are before the support can work well, then going to the teachers for consultation when we do not comprehend. My emphasis was that we should research before a consultation, only then can we finish a fruitful discussion within 5-10 minutes.

LeeTaiTai
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:9

Post by LeeTaiTai » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:47 pm

Understand, i need to prepare for a more fruitful discussion next round.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:50

Post by MrsKiasu » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:51 pm

sky minecrafter wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:39 pm
LeeTaiTai wrote:educate teacher on upper pri syllabus.
No, LeeTaiTai, it's more of a mature discussion. It is our responsibility to support our children's education at home & we need to understand what those requirements are before the support can work well, then going to the teachers for consultation when we do not comprehend. My emphasis was that we should research before a consultation, only then can we finish a fruitful discussion within 5-10 minutes.
yes sky, I know where you coming from..it is the more 'structured' approach I admire you mommies in trying to help the kids. I for one, I think more of doing things follow my heart, maybe more spontaneous type, then improve from there..