LEARNConcierge

Discovery Vacation Camp

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that specialise in Science enrichment programmes

Postby BlurBee » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:33 pm

hmsg wrote:any other feedback from those that went for the year end dvc? we can form a group again to benefit from the discounts...

Yes, my DD also loved it.
She said she would like to go on alternate year as $300+ is expensive. :love:
Will likely let her go next year too. :lol:

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 7305
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:28 am
Total Likes: 1


Postby 3Boys » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:39 pm

hmsg wrote:any other feedback from those that went for the year end dvc? we can form a group again to benefit from the discounts...


My DS1 loved it too. 300+ is actually quite a bargain.....

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5034
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:28 pm
Total Likes: 220


Postby prisnkc » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:14 am

Are there still Discovery Camp in this coming June 2011? Can't access their website.

prisnkc
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:35 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby guppy » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:05 am

prisnkc wrote:Are there still Discovery Camp in this coming June 2011? Can't access their website.

http://www.discovery-camp.com/
http://www.discovery-camp.com/images/38 ... _email.pdf

guppy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:31 pm
Total Likes: 0


Discovery Vacation Camp

Postby leeyp » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 pm

guppy wrote:
prisnkc wrote:Are there still Discovery Camp in this coming June 2011? Can't access their website.

http://www.discovery-camp.com/
http://www.discovery-camp.com/images/38 ... _email.pdf


I want to sign up my Pri 1. Shall we form a group of more tham 5 pax and get 10%? I started a New Group Name NEWPARENTS in Capital.

We could all register under the new group name.

YEAN PIN

leeyp
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 10:25 pm
Total Likes: 0



Postby dido » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi,

Yes, count me in. My son is in P1 too.

May I know whether it must be from same level? I have 2 nephews who are P3 and P4, they may join too.

Will use the code to register. Thanks for starting this thread.

Let me know. Thanks.

Regards
Dido

dido
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:45 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby BlurBee » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:12 pm

dido wrote:Hi,

Yes, count me in. My son is in P1 too.

May I know whether it must be from same level? I have 2 nephews who are P3 and P4, they may join too.

Will use the code to register. Thanks for starting this thread.

Let me know. Thanks.

Regards
Dido

Hi dido, it doesn't have to be in the same level. It even doesn't have to be in the same campus. Juz key in the code & form a group of at least 5 children.
:lol:

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 7305
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:28 am
Total Likes: 1


Postby hmsg » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:56 am

I am in too, DD went last year and enjoyed it.

Got the discount thru here too...

hmsg
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 870
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:39 am
Total Likes: 1


Postby dido » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:41 am

Great, I have just registered for my 2 nephews.

Thanks!

dido
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:45 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby leeyp » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:31 am

dido wrote:Great, I have just registered for my 2 nephews.

Thanks!


YAY... We got 5 kids already. I just registered my P1 too. My 2 others friends are signing up too..

leeyp
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 10:25 pm
Total Likes: 0


PreviousNext

Return to Science

LEARNConcierge