What Science Spy Looks like

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that specialise in Science enrichment programmes

What Science Spy Looks like

Postby Blobbi » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Jedamum, thought I'd better start a separate thread about Science Spy. Finally worked out how to post images (trial and error). Yahoo! :celebrate:

You can ask if your son likes.

Cheers!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Blobbi
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:35 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby jedamum » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:23 am

hi,
thanks for sharing! :)
i think my boy will love them. will go search in Popular. thanks. :)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8517
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Re: What Science Spy Looks like

Postby sleepy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:31 am

Blobbi wrote:Jedamum, thought I'd better start a separate thread about Science Spy. Finally worked out how to post images (trial and error). Yahoo! :celebrate:


Did you subscribe? is it more worthwhile to subcribe?

I saw the magazine at Page One.

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9076
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:21 pm
Total Likes: 34


Postby Blobbi » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:34 pm

I subscribe. Easier because I don't have to go to the bkstore in search of materials. DS looks forward to the postman near the end of the month because his magazines will arrive.

Blobbi
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:35 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby honeybeel » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Blobbi wrote:I subscribe. Easier because I don't have to go to the bkstore in search of materials. DS looks forward to the postman near the end of the month because his magazines will arrive.


Hi Blobbi,

HOw do you subscribe? What is the website? Is it suitable for P1? My girl like Young Scientist.

honeybeel
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:23 pm
Total Likes: 0



Postby Blobbi » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Okok. I scan in subscription form for those interested. Just to make sure, I'm not related to the company (I wish!).

Image

I don't know if all kids will like, but the likelihood is yes. It's very colourful with lots of fascinating details and experiments. Some jokes too, I believe. Only problem is, there are only 6 issues a year.

I wish I can buy old copies (pre-2009), so if anyone wants to sell, pls PM me!

Blobbi
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:35 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby schellen » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:52 pm

jedamum wrote:hi,
thanks for sharing! :)
i think my boy will love them. will go search in Popular. thanks. :)


Can lend us one copy to try-try when your DS1 is done with them? Thanks! :)

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:17 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby jedamum » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:27 pm

schellen wrote:
jedamum wrote:hi,
thanks for sharing! :)
i think my boy will love them. will go search in Popular. thanks. :)


Can lend us one copy to try-try when your DS1 is done with them? Thanks! :)

lolz. certainly. but first i have to see if Popular carry them. :)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8517
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Postby sleepy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Blobbi wrote:I don't know if all kids will like, but the likelihood is yes. It's very colourful with lots of fascinating details and experiments. Some jokes too, I believe. Only problem is, there are only 6 issues a year.



I noticed subscription rate a lot cheaper in Malaysia.


How many pages in each issue?
Thanks!

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9076
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:21 pm
Total Likes: 34


Postby sleepy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:16 pm

this thread also on Children magazines

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... 3950#83950

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9076
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:21 pm
Total Likes: 34


Next

Return to Science