All About Primary One Readiness & Preparatory Courses

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
mummy of 3
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:1

Post by mummy of 3 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Is a bit too far for me as im staying at Teban Gardens

homeworkmummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by homeworkmummy » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Anyone has sent their kids to the "P1 Headstart" class at Learning Point and how do you find it?

24hr-mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:1

p1 preparatory class

Post by 24hr-mum » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:32 am

any gd p1 preparatory class for eng that includes creative writing?

umfazii
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

P1 Prepartory Course

Post by umfazii » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:50 pm

You can try LCentral Marine Parade

GSK
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by GSK » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:17 pm

Hi Lauren

I've pm u.

Thanks. gsk

mummy so kiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:6

Re: p1 preparatory class

Post by mummy so kiasu » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:40 am

I am looking for one in Sengkang. My girl is going to P1 in 2012. She needs to improve her reading and writing skills. I heard from parents that although the school do away with the exam, it replaces them with mastery tests. The test results will be record on the students' record books.

gt1122
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by gt1122 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:41 pm

mummy so kiasu wrote:I am looking for one in Sengkang. My girl is going to P1 in 2012. She needs to improve her reading and writing skills. I heard from parents that although the school do away with the exam, it replaces them with mastery tests. The test results will be record on the students' record books.

same here... my DD going to P1 next year... don't think she is ready .... needs help

Monster Mummy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by Monster Mummy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Hi,

I think that it is quite true. Although, they do away with the SA1 but still they replaced with the CA as well as portion of class work and it will be considered as part of their marks in the report book.

homeworkmummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by homeworkmummy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:34 pm

i will be sending my K2 daughter to Learning Point P1 Head Start course that focus on writing. She has just completed her Read for Success Class. Hope that turns out well.

e3nity
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Feedback needed for LeapSchool House Intensive P1 Prep Class

Post by e3nity » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:54 am

Hey parents

Anyone enrolled their child to Leap School House Intensive P1 Prepartory Programme? Would like to have some feedback.. Appreciate if you can share some thoughts to it.. :pray:

:thankyou: