[Woodlands] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
Matheholics
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: [Woodlands] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Post by Matheholics » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Hi,

I teach secondary maths group tuition near Admiralty MRT. You can find out more from my website (http://matheholics.blogspot.sg/) if you're keen.

mummy_baby2008
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by mummy_baby2008 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:01 am

Hi, my son is in Pri 5 , staying at woodlands., Looking for a maths tutor. He is taking the maths olympaid this year. weak in problem sums.

Thomaselaine.chai
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Thomaselaine.chai » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi,
I'm looking for a maths and English tutor for my p1 DS. Any recommended? My email. nancy_cai33@Hotmail.com.

callitdog
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by callitdog » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:11 am

Hi, I'm looking for home tutor for Pri 6 teaching English, Maths and Science.
Please PM me and charges. Thanks

DAODAO
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by DAODAO » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Has anyone had experience sending their kids to Yew's Tuition centre at Admiralty mrt as I am thinking of putting my kid at P6 there.

Any recommendation for P6 science/maths/english tutor around admiralty ?

grace.zhang168
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by grace.zhang168 » Mon May 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Very experienced Chinese and Maths tutor in Woodlands and Admiralty
Tel: 81231268

mummyscopio
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:2

recommendations for chinese home tutor in woodlands

Post by mummyscopio » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:53 am

Hi all,

I am urgently in need of help.... need to engage a chinese tutor for my kids....
previously a agency had matched one to me... but she MIA before the first lessons....

so i tried to call up another agency i found online... but the coordinator was scary.. after getting my address asked me to pay commission first... when i reply i tout the norm was to collect after 2nd lesson... he turned nasty and used endless vulgarities on me.... he called back with another number and cont his swearing... screaming vulgarities... and made countless attempts to keep calling me.... in the end i had to make a police report.

so right now... i also dunnoe how to go about getting a tutor...
will appreciate if any one and recommend decent tutors so that i dont have to encounter another "crazy" coordinator.....

Puzz...zzle
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: recommendations for chinese home tutor in woodlands

Post by Puzz...zzle » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:01 pm

mummyscopio wrote:Hi all,

I am urgently in need of help.... need to engage a chinese tutor for my kids....
previously a agency had matched one to me... but she MIA before the first lessons....

so i tried to call up another agency i found online... but the coordinator was scary.. after getting my address asked me to pay commission first... when i reply i tout the norm was to collect after 2nd lesson... he turned nasty and used endless vulgarities on me.... he called back with another number and cont his swearing... screaming vulgarities... and made countless attempts to keep calling me.... in the end i had to make a police report.

so right now... i also dunnoe how to go about getting a tutor...
will appreciate if any one and recommend decent tutors so that i dont have to encounter another "crazy" coordinator.....
mummuscopio, can you share which tuition agency that you engaged? so we won't get ourselves in trouble. thanks

kaytp
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by kaytp » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:19 pm

Hello!
I am staying near Admiralty MRT and looking for 1-1 female tutor who can coach maths,science and Chinese to my sec2 daughter. pls pm me. thanks.

imbblim
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by imbblim » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Learningmax education centre @ blk 768, woodlands ave 6, #02-05. Tel 63688768. Tuition for primary eng, maths science, sec E /A maths.