raymond loh - tutor at east coast area..

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.

raymond loh - tutor at east coast area..

Postby hashroop » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi..anyone heard of Raymond Loh? I dont know whats the name of his centre but someone recommended him. He seem to have lotsa of students going to him. Any reviews , kindly share ? Thank you...

hashroop
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mummyto1 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:21 pm

My friend's gal is with raymond's centre... according to my friend, there had been improvements shown (her gal had been there for few months only)... you can refer to the following for info..

Raymond's maths studio
85, east coast road
#02-01
www.raymondmath.com

hths :)

mummyto1
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby hashroop » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:29 am

mummyto1 wrote:My friend's gal is with raymond's centre... according to my friend, there had been improvements shown (her gal had been there for few months only)... you can refer to the following for info..

Raymond's maths studio
85, east coast road
#02-01
www.raymondmath.com

Thank you much..i also heard he is very strict too..

hashroop
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby hashroop » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 am

hashroop wrote:
mummyto1 wrote:My friend's gal is with raymond's centre... according to my friend, there had been improvements shown (her gal had been there for few months only)... you can refer to the following for info..

Raymond's maths studio
85, east coast road
#02-01
www.raymondmath.com

Thank you much..i also heard he is very strict too..

alamak, site close for maintenance...

hashroop
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mummyto1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Oops, didnt know that site's closed for maintenance :P perhaps give them a call?

mummyto1
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby sleepy » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:27 pm

mummyto1 wrote:Oops, didnt know that site's closed for maintenance :P perhaps give them a call?

Any idea what kind of Math does he teach? Heuristic, high order thinking maths olympiad kind, or just plain tuition following moe syllabus?

How much is his fees?

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby hashroop » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:57 pm

sleepy wrote:
mummyto1 wrote:Oops, didnt know that site's closed for maintenance :P perhaps give them a call?

Any idea what kind of Math does he teach? Heuristic, high order thinking maths olympiad kind, or just plain tuition following moe syllabus?

How much is his fees?

not too sure of the kind of maths he teaches..his fees are $210 per month(w/o materials). 2011 P6 twice weekly Wed and Sundays

hashroop
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mummyto1 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:20 pm

For P5 (in 2011), it will be $200 excluding material fees...

mummyto1
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby junrahmat » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:01 am

mummyto1 wrote:For P5 (in 2011), it will be $200 excluding material fees...

Hi mummyto1,
May I know if the rate is for once/twice a week lesson? Is the fee payable based on 4 lessons or per month, and how much is the material fees? And do you have any idea how big is the class? Sorry to ask so many questions. My daughter will be in P5 next year and I'm 'window shopping' for classes :)

junrahmat
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mummyto1 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:08 pm

junrahmat wrote:
mummyto1 wrote:For P5 (in 2011), it will be $200 excluding material fees...

Hi mummyto1,
May I know if the rate is for once/twice a week lesson? Is the fee payable based on 4 lessons or per month, and how much is the material fees? And do you have any idea how big is the class? Sorry to ask so many questions. My daughter will be in P5 next year and I'm 'window shopping' for classes :)

$200 is for 8 lessons (twice a week, on wed and sun). Material fees varies, according to the person in charge. No registration fees. Class size shd be less than 20. I was just making enquries, not sure whether to sign my boy up for this or not yet :P

mummyto1
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Academic Learning & Enrichment