Tuition / Enrichment at Secondary level

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
duckypsyduck
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Tuition / Enrichment at Secondary level

Post by duckypsyduck » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:50 pm

looking for math and english for sec 1 and 3. any recommendation?

hanhui
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:7

Post by hanhui » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:17 am

Hi duckpsyduck,
Have Private Message you a contact based on my own experienced :) Hope you received.

ThuThuTrainnn146
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ThuThuTrainnn146 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:37 pm

Looking for tuition for my DD who is in Sec 4 currently, any recommendation? Mid Year Exams are coming and she is quite worried about AMath, she ended up getting a C5 for CA1 :/

mikyway
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by mikyway » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:33 pm

You may try the math achievers which is run by ex sec sch math hod.

ThuThuTrainnn146
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ThuThuTrainnn146 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:37 pm

Thanks mikyway, do you have any other info or review about this tuition centre? How big is their class?

tinalimct
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by tinalimct » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi Mandy
can you pm her the tutor's contact?

pirahna
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by pirahna » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:17 pm

Looking for 1 to 1 tuitor for my kid for Sec 2 science at Tiong Bahru area. Any recommendations?

mandy_ng
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by mandy_ng » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:55 pm

mandy_ng wrote:Previously posted in this thread to recommend my DS and twins DD ex-math tutor and received quite a number of PM asking me for her contact. My DS is currently in his last year in poly and twins DD in their first year. All 3 of them managed to get their distinctions during O-Level for math with the help of this tutor. Their results improved tremedously from always being borderline pass/fail. Recently got in touch with the tutor over text messages and realise that she still have 2 tuition slots available next year after one of her sec 4 kid graduated (waiting for O-Level results) and another sec 2 did so well till he is transferred to IP programme in his school (she is able to teach IP programme but not as familiar with the syllabus so got the parents to find another tutor to better help the boy). I was the one who recommended the sec 2 boy to her last year and the mum did come back to tell me how good this tutor is too!

She is a current school teacher who received the most inspiring teacher award many times (my youngest DD who is going to sec 4 next year is studying in her school) and she will provides the materials needed for tuition. Most importantly she seldom cancel the tuition sessions and is really good with her teaching! Results proven! My youngest DD was telling me that many friends in her school always pray to end up in this tutor's class because last year the O-Level classes she taught the whole class got B3 and above for both Amath and Emath and it is not even the best class in the school.

Just helping her to advertise for her tuition as I am really grateful to the help my 3 children gotten from her and she is really good! Her feels are a little on the high side but I think that's the standard rate that school teachers are charging. So anyone looking for Math tutor in the EAST can PM me for her contact!
I received a number of PM askimg for the contact of this tutor i mentioned but when i reply, the message is always stuck in my outbox. Not sure what’s wrong. Anyway her number is 93285316. She is pretty quiet but definitely a nice lady. Very strict though. Hope the mummies here looking for math tutor will find her a match! :boogie:

Applemummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Applemummy » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:43 pm

Do anyone send your kids to the educationist tuition at Bugis? Thanks you

Applemummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Applemummy » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:51 pm

Can share the chemistry tutor contact , I need urgently for my child o level in months time. Thank you