All About Preschool Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
swallow
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: All About Preschool Enrichment

Post by swallow » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Thank you BloomSchoolSG! I will monitor my daughter's performance then decide.

Learning_Love_Mummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Learning_Love_Mummy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:29 am

Looking for good tutor/ centre teaching phonics for K2 kid, any recommendation teacher around CCK area? thanks.

Judymum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Judymum » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:25 pm

Im looking for phonics class for my 3 years kid at yishun, any recommendation?

AnneS
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by AnneS » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:44 am

It's important to have good learning results but I think it is more important that my kid is enjoying the learning process. My daughter has been with The Learning Lab since she was in K2. Even if she's not feeling well, she still would like to attend her class as she doesn't want to miss anything. She would tell me of the friendly competitions and rewards that the classes received on a weekly basis. I can totally entrust to The Learning Lab without checking on her work often. Please continue to challenge and motivate the kids. Thank you! :)

Concerneddad2013
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Concerneddad2013 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:47 pm

Have anyone tried services from Flyingcape? Considering to send my kid to Beginner Phonics class. Classes are available for 4 and above.

gtwagon9191
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by gtwagon9191 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:25 am

1ST in ASIA and 1st in Singapore !!!

little medical school JUNE summer camp Program.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 5510989197

gtwagon9191
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by gtwagon9191 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:34 am

1ST in ASIA and 1st in Singapore !!!

Visit http://littlemedicalschool.sg

jazs
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by jazs » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:54 am

I came across Rainbow Count, is endorsed by educational psychologist. And 6yr old is able to do ass/subtract in hundreds.
here is the link: fb.me/rainbowcount

CerlynR
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by CerlynR » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:25 pm

Finding the right education for your child is challenging and we feel that the learning lab is the perfect fit for our son. We chose the learning lab due to its focus n the overall child's development. The school has lived our expectations. My son feel valued, important and encouraged in all aspects of school life and have grown in confidence and empathy and these are the skills we valued the most. We are delighted to have found a place of our son where he is happy and confident.

EstherP
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by EstherP » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:02 am

We chose to send Hanna to TLL because we wanted her to be in a caring and nurturing environment, a place to foster her creativity, exploration, and independence. We love the hands-on learning and low teacher-student ratio. From her first day, she has loved coming to play, learn, and grow as a learner.