[Punggol] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
Dolphinger
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: [Punggol] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Post by Dolphinger » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Hi mummies,

Thinking of enrolling in mind stretcher/just education for english & maths for P1 nxt year. Any comments?

Anyone taking higher phonics?

Punggolian_888
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Punggolian_888 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:45 am

Hi, I'm looking for a tuition central for my DD on subject English, Maths and Science for P3. If anyone has the info can kindly pm me, thanks.

ShaminSeah
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ShaminSeah » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:42 am

Hi,

Please kindly PM me! Need to get a tuition teacher or group tuition for my girl which was Pri 4

mrspiggyduck
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by mrspiggyduck » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:13 am

any review on dowell buangkok?

hey.joane
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: [Punggol] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichmenti

Post by hey.joane » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:09 am

Hi parent/student! Are you looking for Physic/chemistry tuition for sec 3/4? Below are some information about my tuition! Do contact me at 81835213!!

Tuition timing:
Saturday:
Sec4: 10-1230pm
Sec3: 1-330pm
Sec4: 330-6pm

Lesson content:
-small group size for more individualise attention
-student will be taught on the conceptual knowledge, application skills & various answering techniques to tackle science questions
- ALL notes and practice questions will be provided
- FREE additional 1 to 1 consultation during pre-exam period
- 24/7 SMS or WhatsApp consultation to clarify your doubts
- regular quiz & test to ensure student are able to apply the respective concepts & skills
- all syllabus taught will be based on the new O level syllabus which is examinable with effect from 2015

Lesson information:
Duration: 2.5hr (Covering both Physic & chemistry)
Fees $200/mth (chemistry & physic)
Nearest MRT: sengkang stn
Nearesr LRT: kangkar stn
Nearest bus: 62,80,82,85,86,88,119,136,163

About me:
- major in science at NTU
- Scored As for both O&A level physic and chemistry
- To date, all my regular class students have scored A1- B3 regardless of their result when they first joined me
- Attend regular O LEVEL and teaching workshops to provide the most suitable teaching method

Awards:
MOE edusave scholarship holder
SMC Scholarship holder
Top In science - secondary 1
Top In math- secondary 2
Science Project Work 2008: Outstanding Overall Group Performance
Top 3 in cohort : secondary 1-4
Excellence in science (AJC)

Class will commence on 9 Jan 2016 !!!

REGISTER BY 19 DEC AND JOIN FREE HEADSTART/REVISION CLASS

SEC 3 HEAD-START CLASS:
-expose students to physic & chemistry course outline
-examination format
-how is O Level science different from lower sec sci ?
-how are some of the problems upper sec student face in science ?
-how can I cope/avoid these problems ?
-Q&A session

**Date/time: 28 dec 2015 (1030-12noon)

SEC 4 TOPICAL REVISION CLASS
Physic
**Force: 28 dec 2015 (1230-230pm)

Chemistry
**Mole: 29 dec 2015 (1030-1230pm)
**Chemical bonding: 29 dec 2015 (130-3pm)

CONTACT ME AT 81835213!!!

Shipla
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Edu kate tution center in punggol

Post by Shipla » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Hi parent ,
I am confused between mind stretcher and edu kate tution center in punggol for p3.
Edu kate is a home base tution center at prive condo . Any comments on these 2 tution centers.

Thanks.

the little ones
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Edu kate tution center in punggol

Post by the little ones » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:07 pm

Shipla wrote:Hi parent ,
I am confused between mind stretcher and edu kate tution center in punggol for p3.
Edu kate is a home base tution center at prive condo . Any comments on these 2 tution centers.

Thanks.
if you live in punggol and are looking for math group tuition, can contact Mr Zhou at Nicklebee Tutor. he has 2 branches at Bishan and Punggol. my daughter was taught by Mr Zhou and she enjoyed the classes, also her psle math got A*!
Mr Zhou is very busy and his classes are mostly full but can try to sms him to check if still got classes available. his website is http://www.nicklebeetutors.com.
all the best! :smile:

xueyan
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by xueyan » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:51 am

the little ones wrote: if you live in punggol and are looking for math group tuition, can contact Mr Zhou at Nicklebee Tutor. he has 2 branches at Bishan and Punggol. my daughter was taught by Mr Zhou and she enjoyed the classes, also her psle math got A*!
Mr Zhou is very busy and his classes are mostly full but can try to sms him to check if still got classes available. his website is http://www.nicklebeetutors.com.
Hi

From the website, I think Mr Zhou only teach from P5 onwards.

Is there any good tutor in Punggol for lower primary level? Preferable group tution. Mindstretcher and Just Education is consider quite big group, around 12-15 kids. Just feel that some slow learner kids might not benefit in such big class.

thelovingmum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by thelovingmum » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:30 pm

xueyan wrote:
the little ones wrote: if you live in punggol and are looking for math group tuition, can contact Mr Zhou at Nicklebee Tutor. he has 2 branches at Bishan and Punggol. my daughter was taught by Mr Zhou and she enjoyed the classes, also her psle math got A*!
Hi

Is there any good tutor in Punggol for lower primary level? Preferable group tution. Mindstretcher and Just Education is consider quite big group, around 12-15 kids. Just feel that some slow learner kids might not benefit in such big class.
A new Punggol small group tuition has just started and he was an ex MOE teacher for 15 years. Can contact him for more information. http://punggoltuition.com. :)

the little ones
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by the little ones » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:35 pm

xueyan wrote:
Hi

Mr Zhou teach P4, P5 and P6 students. i think he dont advertise his P4 math classes because he is usually requested by parents to reserve places for the younger siblings of his current students. but he does take in some new P4 students, so you can try asking him.
his sec 1 and 2 classes are usually reserved for his former P6 students like my daughter.

the classes are small class size of about 4 students so average learners will benefit from individualized attention. you can check his math tuition schedule at http://www.nicklebeetutors.com :smile: