[Punggol] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
Bumblebee 02
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: [Punggol] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Post by Bumblebee 02 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Hi,

Can anyone kindly pm me mrs loh contact for english lessons at waterway woodcress.

Appreciate lots

katzmum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by katzmum » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:44 pm

the little ones wrote:
katzmum wrote:
the little ones wrote: if you live in punggol and are looking for math group tuition, can contact Mr Zhou at Nicklebee Tutor. he has 2 branches at Bishan and Punggol. my daughter was taught by Mr Zhou and she enjoyed the classes, also her psle math got A*!
Mr Zhou is very busy and his classes are mostly full but can try to sms him to check if still got classes available. his website is http://www.nicklebeetutors.com.
all the best! :smile:
Hi, I want to switch my kid to NickleBee math tuition @ Ponggol based on fren's recommendation. Hv contacted Mr Zhou at his tuition centre but all his classes r full and i m on the waiting list.... Typically hw long b4 my kid can join Mr Zhou's math class? He told me prob can accept my kid at end of this year but no guarantees becoz his waiting list is very long. I m at my wits end as the current tuition he's attending at ponggol isnt effective...
Pls help .TIA...
Mr Zhou's math class at Nicklebee tutor are almost always full. good tutors like him are always in demand. some more punggol so few good math tuition.
check his math class schedule at http://www.nicklebeetutors.com/p/nickle ... ition.html for the latest updates! hope this helps. :smile:
My son juz gt his Math CA1 back n he improved 12 pts and got an A ... I m overjoyed and feeling rly rly blessed to hv found Mr Zhou! If only i can find such gd tutors for his other subjects too.. Tks all for recommending nicklebee tuition centre. If u r staying at central region or ponggol, there is only one centre u need to enroll your kid... "nicklebee tutors".

:thankyou:

xueyan
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by xueyan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:32 pm

It is nice to hear that Mr Zhou can help so many kids achieve better results. However, I feel that not every parent can afford that kind of fees charged - $150 for a lesson is no joke to an average family.

I am one who cannot afford this.

I sincerely hope to hear from other parents to recommend other more affordable tuition centres, enrichment class or tutors in Punggol.

Thanks!

tesslily
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by tesslily » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:12 pm

I am offering secondary A/E math tuition in Punggol. NUS graduate with more than over 9 years experience in coaching secondary AE math syllabus. Lessons can be conducted either at my place (Damai station) or at students' house.

Reserving the below 2 slots for group tuition beginning from June onwards
Sec 3 E Maths: 10.00am to 12:00pm (Saturday)
Sec 2 Maths: 1.00pm to 3.00pm (Saturday)

Sec 3 A Maths: 11pm to 1pm (Sunday)

Kindly contact me at 93601037 if interested to find out more. Thanks!

jamesco
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by jamesco » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:28 pm

Any recommendations for phonics classes for 5yo? Or private tutor? The 7pm class on Tuesday at damai cc, I think the teacher is not patient enough to handle student from 4 to 7 yo. Expectations of the teacher is not realistic.

tanhl
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by tanhl » Tue May 16, 2017 11:14 am

hi,
any kind soul can pm me the contact for Mrs Loh (english tuition) @ woodcress?

thks very much

tanhl
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by tanhl » Tue May 16, 2017 11:15 am

hi,
any kind soul can pm me the contact for Mrs Loh (english tuition) @ woodcress?

thks very much

Teng mommy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

1-1 English home tutor in Punggol for P5

Post by Teng mommy » Sat May 20, 2017 10:29 am

Looking for 1-1 experience English home tutor for my P5 boy, any recommend? Thank you.. Thank you..

the little ones
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re:

Post by the little ones » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:39 pm

katzmum wrote:
the little ones wrote:
katzmum wrote:
Hi, I want to switch my kid to NickleBee math tuition @ Ponggol based on fren's recommendation. Hv contacted Mr Zhou at his tuition centre but all his classes r full and i m on the waiting list.... Typically hw long b4 my kid can join Mr Zhou's math class? He told me prob can accept my kid at end of this year but no guarantees becoz his waiting list is very long. I m at my wits end as the current tuition he's attending at ponggol isnt effective...
Pls help .TIA...
Mr Zhou's math class at Nicklebee tutor are almost always full. good tutors like him are always in demand. some more punggol so few good math tuition.
check his math class schedule at http://www.nicklebeetutors.com/p/nickle ... ition.html for the latest updates! hope this helps. :smile:
My son juz gt his Math CA1 back n he improved 12 pts and got an A ... I m overjoyed and feeling rly rly blessed to hv found Mr Zhou! If only i can find such gd tutors for his other subjects too.. Tks all for recommending nicklebee tuition centre. If u r staying at central region or ponggol, there is only one centre u need to enroll your kid... "nicklebee tutors".

:thankyou:
You are welcome! My son and daughter math are also in Mr Zhou's good hands.

Alexjune
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Alexjune » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:31 am

Hi, I'm looking English & Math tutor for my P1 child stay in Punggol. If u have any contact private tutor in small ratio group or 1-1.. Please share with me. Thank you