[Punggol] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
geekyparent
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: [Punggol] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Post by geekyparent » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:34 am

Dear Parents,
I have faced similar challenges finding tutor for my son. It was time consuming and frustrating with very limited options to choose from and that too without any real testimony that tutor I’m getting from tuition agency or teacher in “so called branded” tuition centers.
I feel, not just me most of the parent goes through this and definitely there’s a problem worth fixing. So I’m working on a project to find solution help parents. But I need help from parents to understand all the pain, problem and what they exactly look for. All the parents wants to help their kids to learn, but it private tutors or fancy tuitions centers are the only options?
I’m not selling anything here, its not a pitch, it’s a call to seek help from fellow parents. If we get the problem then only we’d be able to find a solution for it that would help the whole parent community and their kids.
So I urge parents to share their experiences. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share on the thread.
Appreciate your time reading the message and responding to it.
Thanks

oceanreefs
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by oceanreefs » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:23 pm

Hi Parents,

Am looking for the following, appreciated your help in provide information so that I can of a better support to my boy which will be in P5 next year.

1. Recommendation of Science guide & assessment books

2. Recommendation of home tutor/tuition agency around Punggol.

Thank you so much for all your input.

Myraj7882
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Myraj7882 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:59 pm

geekyparent wrote:Dear Parents,
I have faced similar challenges finding tutor for my son. It was time consuming and frustrating with very limited options to choose from and that too without any real testimony that tutor I’m getting from tuition agency or teacher in “so called branded” tuition centers.
I feel, not just me most of the parent goes through this and definitely there’s a problem worth fixing. So I’m working on a project to find solution help parents. But I need help from parents to understand all the pain, problem and what they exactly look for. All the parents wants to help their kids to learn, but it private tutors or fancy tuitions centers are the only options?
I’m not selling anything here, its not a pitch, it’s a call to seek help from fellow parents. If we get the problem then only we’d be able to find a solution for it that would help the whole parent community and their kids.
So I urge parents to share their experiences. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share on the thread.
Appreciate your time reading the message and responding to it.
Thanks
Well said.. thanks much for voicing our concerns.

I'm looking for eng and math tutor for my P1 kid. I stay in sengkang, rivervale drive. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

wan2bdad
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by wan2bdad » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:46 am

Hi all, is Mighty Math still in punggol ?

Kaydenmama
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Kaydenmama » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:52 pm

Hi I'm looking for a English tutor 1 to 1 for my pri 1 boy who is rather slow in learning. I'm staying in Sengkang area. Would prefer recommendation from parents whoes child had great experience with tutor. kindly PM me if you have any to recommend. tqvm.

PEI QING
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by PEI QING » Fri May 24, 2019 11:18 pm

Hi parents,

If you need help in looking for a home tutor, feel free to drop me a message at 91163640:)

singvish
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by singvish » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:49 pm

Hello All,

I am looking for a 1:1 tutor for Primary 5 Maths for my son. We are currently staying in punggol.
Please let me know your recommendations..I will be grateful to you.

Thanks & Regards

letan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by letan » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:46 am

Any good recommendation for p5 English home tuition next year at punggol? Thank you.

alexalimhm
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by alexalimhm » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:17 am

To prepare N1 to K2 children for Primary school mathematics concepts and build a strong foundation in how to solve problems in a logical manner, can try Kuno Method in Safra Punggol or Sengkang.

There is also Heguru in Waterway Point and Oasis Terraces, Shichida in Anchorvale CC.

drameahmca
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by drameahmca » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:25 pm

Hello I'm looking for a 1:1 English tutor for my pri 1 girl. I'm staying in Punggol near to coraledge LRT. I would prefer recommendation from parents whoes child had great experience with tutor. kindly PM me if you have any to recommend. Thank you