[Bukit Batok] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.

English Enrichment Class

Postby dc1517 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:53 am

Hi, anyone know of any good English Enrichment Class with native speaking teacher and preferrably from Australia? :? Around Bt Batok, Hillview and Upp Bt Timah will be good.

You see, my husband is Australian... and hence the "Need" to have a native Aussie teacher...

Pls help!!!! Thanks heaps!!!

dc1517
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Atan » Thu May 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Hi, it seems that no one has replied you. I understand that Julius Grabriel has quite a number of Australian teachers, so maybe you can try to look up their branches in the west.

Otherwise, British Council in Marsiling may be the closest. All teachers are British.

Atan
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

[Bukit Batok] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Postby yasui1210 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:03 am

Original Title: English Tuition Teacher for Bukit Batok Area

Hi...I am looking for a English Tuition Teacher for my Pri 1 daughter. I stay near Bukit Gombak MRT and I prefer female teacher.

The schedule we have in mind is on Mondays and Wednesdays starting at either 2:30 or 3:00 and just for 1 hour per session...

Thank you and please feel free to PM me...

yasui1210
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: [Bukit Batok] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Postby MathscienceTutor » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Hi everyone,

If anyone is in need of a Maths or Science tutor (Upper primary and Secondary) for your child, please check out my profile below and message me.

Jason Ong

MathscienceTutor
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby charkeane » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:22 pm

MathscienceTutor wrote:Hi everyone,

Does your child(s) require tuition or enrichment? I teach Maths Olympiad as well as Syllabus Maths taught in school.

As I have more than 8 years of experience teaching Maths to students from top schools, I usually will know the methods/heuristics to tackle a maths problem straight away. So instead of being an answer-provider, I guide students towards the answers by forcing them to think on their own and I will give them more hints along the way if needed.

Do check out my profile.

Jason

Hi, can send me yr details. My kids is p3 and p2. Need help urgently.

Thx

charkeane
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby charkeane » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:22 pm

MathscienceTutor wrote:Hi everyone,

Does your child(s) require tuition or enrichment? I teach Maths Olympiad as well as Syllabus Maths taught in school.

As I have more than 8 years of experience teaching Maths to students from top schools, I usually will know the methods/heuristics to tackle a maths problem straight away. So instead of being an answer-provider, I guide students towards the answers by forcing them to think on their own and I will give them more hints along the way if needed.

Do check out my profile.

Jason

Hi, can send me yr details. My kids is p3 and p2. Need help urgently.

Thx

charkeane
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby tyy9449 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:00 am

Hi, I am an A Level graduate currently waiting to pursue Medicine in university.
I am keen in teaching Primary school and Secondary school students, in 1 to 1 tuition setting.
Primary 1-6: English, Chinese
Secondary 1-4: Chemistry, Biology, Combined Science (Chem+Bio)
About me:
21, Chinese, Male
Graduated with 6As in A levels from Hwa Chong JC (Integrated Programme)
Science and Math Talent Programme in High School, Outstanding Student Award in Sec 4
Performed very well for English and Chinese in Secondary school and Primary school
PSLE: A* for English, Chinese, Math, Science
Integrated Programme: Perfect score, top in class in Sec 2, All As for Sec 4
Consistently performed very well for Chemistry and Biology from High School through JC (A grades for H2 Chemistry and Biology in A levels)
Stay in Bukit Timah area

tyy9449
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Ms Jenny » Wed May 06, 2015 12:19 am

Hi everyone,

I am an ex-MOE teacher and I have taught for more than 8 years in a primary school. Please pm me if you need English tuition for your kids.

Thanks.

Ms Jenny
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby tankee » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:36 am

Mod's Note

Forum rules

The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.

tankee
Site Admin

Postby rainy5 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:18 pm

Hi, I am searching for English creative writing course for my P4 child. Is there any recommended English enrichment/tuition centres in Bukit Batok (Central) area? Many thanks.

rainy5
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Academic Learning & Enrichment