[Bukit Timah] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
jeanieg
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: [Bukit Timah] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Post by jeanieg » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi can anyone recommend a good tuition centre for Chinese in Bukit Timah? Looking for my P3 and P2 girls. Heard there is one in Beauty World but I do not know the name.

Thetrees123
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:48

Post by Thetrees123 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:43 pm

jeanieg wrote:Hi can anyone recommend a good tuition centre for Chinese in Bukit Timah? Looking for my P3 and P2 girls. Heard there is one in Beauty World but I do not know the name.
Maybe you can try The Trees Chinese Learning Hut in Beauty World.

webscape
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

EMS Tution in Upp Bukit Timah

Post by webscape » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Hi,

Any recommendations for Eng/Math/Science P5 tution in Upp Bukit Timah esp around Cashew area ?

Thanks!

tuitionguru
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: EMS Tuition in Upp Bukit Timah

Post by tuitionguru » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Hi,

You can try Masterhand Learning Hub located at Tanglin Community Club, along Whitley Road.

We provide Primary/ Secondary Tuition for all subjects as well as Enrichment Courses for kids.

Do drop us an e-mail at masterhandlearninghub@gmail.com or call us at 62513785 for more enquiries, as well as our rates.

Thank you.

beemum
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

English tuition to recommend

Post by beemum » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:45 pm

Dear parents,

Is there any good English tuition for P3 to recommend near Balmoral Road (or town area)?

Thanks

Dec
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: English tuition to recommend

Post by Dec » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi,
How about writers at work at clementi ?
The teacher is good! They have writing class and general english.

beemum
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by beemum » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:38 pm

Thanks for your response! But it seems quite far for me!

Marianne
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Marianne » Mon May 19, 2014 10:20 am

Hello..

I am looking for science tutor for my 15 year old boy and JC boy. They were under a private tutor previously but the tutor left for overseas studies.

Does anyone have any recommendation of good tuition centers with small class size in the area? There seem to be many centres in Bukit timah shopping center and Beauty world. Any recommendation?

Math Tutor82
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Math Tutor82 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Effective 1-to-1 Mathematics (Sec 3, Sec 4 and JC1) Private Tuition by current JC school teacher who was formerly teaching in RI (Y1-4). Comprehensive notes and additional practice questions customized to the needs of the students will be provided. Please SMS to 97121004 for further details.

Math Tutor82
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Math Tutor82 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Effective 1-to-1 Mathematics (Sec 3, Sec 4 and JC1) Private Tuition by current JC school teacher who was formerly teaching in RI (Y1-4). Comprehensive notes and additional practice questions customized to the needs of the students will be provided. Please SMS to 97121004 for further details.