[Queenstown] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.

Creative Writing near Queenstown area - P2

Postby Midori » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi

Can anyone recommend good English creative enrichment lesson for P2. My son will be finishing his P1, going to P2, I would like to brush up his writing skills.

I realised he is not creative in writing his picture composition now, sometimes has difficulty expressing it.

Help! :?:
Midori

Midori
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby hopeful4future » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:30 pm

hi Midori! for creative writing i would recommend miss er. she teach e/m/s, and her creative writing/english lessons really impresses me. cos she have her own worksheet n reading material that stretch thinking and make the kids apply what they learn. she coach my kids twice a wk and my son esp can write great stories 8) plus they seem to reall enjoy it. if you are interested you should talk to her! :celebrate:

anyway from my experiene with my kids its good to start young cos training language is esp tougher to develop once in higher levels >< maybe you should get yr son to read more.. as it is p1 dont seem to have much writing exercises in school.

~We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.

hopeful4future
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby moonee » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:16 am

hopeful4future wrote:
~We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.

=======================================
hi I pm u.

moonee
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Midori » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Hello hopefulfuture... thank you for your advice. Do you have the contact for Miss Er?

Thank you
Midori

Midori
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby i3mum » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi Hopefulfuture,

I am keen to know the contact no too.

i3mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Creative writing

Postby sensugan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:30 am

Hi Hopefulfuture,

I am also keen to know the contact no of Teacher Er.

sensugan
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby hopeful4future » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:14 pm

hi sensugan, i3mum, Midori...
i've pm u..

hopeful4future
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Midori » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:20 am

hopeful4future wrote:hi sensugan, i3mum, Midori...
i've pm u..

Hello Hopefulfuture

Thank you very much!! Got it!

cheers
Midori :celebrate:

Midori
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mmpiglet » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi Hopefulfuture,

Can you pm me Ms Er's contacts ?

Thks

mmpiglet
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby htan045 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:16 pm

Hi Hopeful4future

I am also interested to learn more about Ms Er. Does she coach P3 and upwards? Does she come to your house or the student has to go to her place? Greatly appreciate if you can pm me her number. I am quite new in posting replies....do i pm you my handphone no.?

Everyone seems to be flocking to The Learning Lab (including myself...sigh) but my son takes better to 1 to 1 coaching rather than group tuition. Besides, I am not sure when would TLL revert.....

Thanks.

htan045
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Academic Learning & Enrichment