All About Finding & Evaluating Tuition Centres/Agencies

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
happycheryl
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: All About Finding & Evaluating Tuition Centres/Agencies

Post by happycheryl » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:05 pm

Malabalu wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:24 pm
Hi can anyone let me know a good jc tutor for chemistry. My daughter is in RI JC 1
I found a really good chemistry tutor for my son through https://smarttutors.sg
Maybe you can try using their service! The tutor they provided not only taught well but he provided a lot of useful notes. My son managed to get an A for chemistry after getting taught by him.

jliu76746
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by jliu76746 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:50 am

We know how important education is in creating pathways to success. We did not know what to expect when we enrolled our daughter in The Learning Lab. To our surprise, our daughter has developed her confidence as an individual within 8 months. We are beyond happy seeing our daughter utilize all the skills and knowledge she has learnt from The Learning Lab. The lesson materials prepared teach the students good classroom skills and knowledge about the world around them even just at Kindergarten 2. We are really grateful for all the teachers and to TLL for helping our girls in her early years.

Malabalu
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Malabalu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:49 pm

Thank you very much for the info

Rachel572
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Rachel572 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:03 am

I commend the teachers from The Learning Lab. My child's teacher has always been communicative of what she has taught in class to her students' parents. She is very committed to go the extra mile for her students - she will prepare notes and worksheets to help the weaker kids so that they can work on their weaknesses. And above all, she is also a parent whisperer, always reassuring us that our kids are in the best of care with very detailed updates on the child's progress. Kudos to all the teachers from TLL. ;)

Gya_Putri
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Gya_Putri » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:02 pm

Is it that hard to find suitable tutor in SG? I'm new here. Like, private tutors and agencies are everywhere but scrolling down groups just got me anxious and more confuse, and there seems like so many sales and marketing people in this group. Can't tell which one is real experience.

Jenn19
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Jenn19 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:38 pm

I would like to take this chance to introduce myself as a tuition coordinator and tutor as well.

We have over thousands of certified and qualified tutors with us and can teach across all subjects and levels (from K1 to JC) including interest such as Music etc. As part of our free value-added services, we provide free access to eLearning school test and exam papers and discounts (up to 20%) for assessment books.

This service of matching tutors to tutees by understanding parents' and children's needs is free. As a tutor myself, I know what to look out for in the matching and have high requirements so DM me if you are interested to try out for free!

Sunflowerseeds
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Sunflowerseeds » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:51 pm

Dear All,

Any review on EduzTuition at CCK?

Katherin22
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:4

Post by Katherin22 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:10 pm

How do you find XZW? I have read several comments (positive and negative) about this tuition center and I am more interested to hear real stories and feedback about them. My neighbor, whose not a member of Kiasu, told me that this tuition center helps her child improve her Chinese speaking skills. I want to hear more about them.

TimC_28
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by TimC_28 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:46 pm

Our youngest will be P1 next school year. Our eldest was enrolled at TLL during her primary days and for us, they did a great job preparing her for PSLE. I wanted to confirm with other fellow parents about their services if is it still the same?