[Seng Kang] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.

Chinese Tuition Centre At Sengkang

Postby Anxiousmom » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi, I'm asking on behalf of my friend. She has a son Pr 3 this year and is looking around for a chinese tuition Centre. She is staying at Sengkang and currently is hving his chinese tuition at Yuquan but cos he is combining his class with upper pri, he dont get to absorb much. Has anyone had kids studying at Han Language Sch ? Wonder is it good? Appreciate all mums and dads feedback.

Tks

Anxiousmom
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mrswongtuition » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:31 am

I know of someone who just opened a chinese tuition class at Punggol MRT. It's inside the MRT premises itself. Can email me for his contact if keen. mrswong.tuition@gmail.com :)

He's an ex-school teacher. I've recommended quite a number of my students to him & their feedback has been good.

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Anxiousmom » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:36 am

mrswongtuition wrote:I know of someone who just opened a chinese tuition class at Punggol MRT. It's inside the MRT premises itself. Can email me for his contact if keen. mrswong.tuition@gmail.com :)

He's an ex-school teacher. I've recommended quite a number of my students to him & their feedback has been good.

Hi Tks for your help. I've asked my fren to email to you direct.

Anxiousmom
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

[Seng Kang] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Postby knowledge321 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:59 pm

I live in the Sengkang area.. Searching for good ones for my child in Secondary 3 .

knowledge321
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Any good Tuition centre or small group tuition in Sengkang?

Postby SengkangMum » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Dear all,

I am currently looking for a good tuition centre for my P2 gal in Sengkang area? I am also open to home group tuition if any in my area. I would prefer smaller group not more than 6 students so that teacher will have more focus on individual students.

SengkangMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby 24hr-mum » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:29 pm

mrswongtuition wrote:I know of someone who just opened a chinese tuition class at Punggol MRT. It's inside the MRT premises itself. Can email me for his contact if keen. mrswong.tuition@gmail.com :)

what is the name of this centre. does he teach just compo or can be compo/compre too

24hr-mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Any good Tuition centre or small group tuition in Sengka

Postby France » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:59 am

me too. My gal going P3 next year.

France
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

English enrichment class in Sengkang

Postby melloh88 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi,

i'm looking for an English enrichment to improve my P2 girl's results.
Any good recommendation?

Anyone tried LCentral at Tampines?

Thank you.

melloh88
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby SengkangMum » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi France,

Wonder are you still looking for a tutor? I have a current school teacher but she needs 3- 4 pupils to commerce. She will charge lower for the school fees if we can find a group of 4 students. Let me know if you are keen.

SengkangMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby chilly » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Hi
I am keen...let me know on the timing and is it possible to be on Saturday? As my gal is going to Pri 2 next year and need to get her tuition for English.

chilly
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Academic Learning & Enrichment