All About Finding & Evaluating Tutors

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
PEI QING
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: All About Finding & Evaluating Tutors

Post by PEI QING » Fri May 24, 2019 10:58 pm

Hi parents,

If you need help in looking for a home tutor, feel free to drop me a message at 91163640:)

Icylin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Icylin » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:34 am

After reading some 'horror' stories, I am so glad that my daughter's math tutor doesn't give me those problems and is experienced and good in her teaching. What we parents want is just responsible tutors who can help our kids

Gya_Putri
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Gya_Putri » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:29 pm

Hi parents and tutors!

Me and my team is currently building a platform, imagine it like linkedin for tutors, with professional profile page, in-web messaging, feed, and other interactive features. What do you think? We're currently in customer discovery phase. We want to make sure that what we're building is really what users need. Anyone is open up for discussion and willing to give feedback? We're also open for sharing. If you have any issues that probably we can translate into a feature that will help tutors and parents in general, please let us know :) We're building this, for you!

If you're keen to have a discussion, please drop me a dm. Your opinion is valuable for us :)

Cheers!

Yandyen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Yandyen » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:54 pm

It is best for the child to work with a tutor who is a part-time teacher at his school. Thank you very much for the information. I am writing a dissertation on this issue. My dissertation will be defended only in a few years. Now I am engaged in the search and processing of sources that I will need to write my written work. I always have a problem rephrasing phrases in such a way that it doesn't seem like plagiarism. But I found a way out, I ordered this service from https://edubirdie.com/paraphrasing-tool. What do you say about this, friends? Who used their services?