[Tampines] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
leodotnet
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: [Tampines] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Post by leodotnet » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:54 pm

There is an tuition center called "acuteen" in Tampines. I just passed by and notice the environment is quite good, wooden floor, LED ceiling. My friend's kid studied there. I heard quality is good. Plan to send my kid to that center next month

Tatami
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Private Chinese Tutor in Tampines

Post by Tatami » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Dear parents,

we have just moved to the east. Wonder any parents can help to recom a Chinese private tutor? Thks all!

yippie131
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by yippie131 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:57 pm

I'm looking for good English Compo tutor for my P3 girl, can be home tutor or tuition centre, any recommendation. i've try to enquire Morris Allen, LCentral and Mind Strectcher, I find that they are very commercialized and the fees are inflated due to heavy marketing and packaging.

Ah Girl
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Ah Girl » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:27 pm

I am looking for 1-1 English tutor for my Sec 1 son next year. Any recommendation.

Boompoom
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Boompoom » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:50 am

Hi

I'm looking for primary science tutor,prefer small group or home tutor. Any good recommendation ??

Thanks

mandy_ng
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by mandy_ng » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:38 am

Boompoom wrote:Hi

I'm looking for primary science tutor,prefer small group or home tutor. Any good recommendation ??

Thanks
Hey,

My twins used to go for tuition at a tuition centre and was taught by this tutor. He is strict but good with primary math and science. Heard that he quit and is now a full-time private tutor. If you are interested, pm me :dancing:

jane26
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by jane26 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Hi All,

thinking of letting my gal go tuition instate of abacus. Any recommendation for P1??? TIA

MUM-IN-TAMPINES
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by MUM-IN-TAMPINES » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:26 pm

I am looking for Chemistry tutor for Sec 3 in Tampines. If anyone has any recommendation, please PM me. Thanks alot!

tankee
Site Admin
Total Likes:24

Post by tankee » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:37 am

Mod's Note

Forum rules

The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, but they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.

minachee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by minachee » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:50 pm

Hi mummies,

Saw a enrichment centre by the name of eduKate in Tampines. School fees are rather reasonable but I can't find any review on this tuition centre. They have another 2 branches in Ponggol and MBS. Any mummies heard of EduKate? Any comments about this centre?