[Tampines] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
yippie131
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: [Tampines] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Post by yippie131 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:39 pm

My gal with eduKate since last year Dec, i would say only their english which taught by the principal is good, other than that their math and science are taught by uni or poly students using assessment book only.

yippie131
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by yippie131 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:39 pm

My gal with eduKate since last year Dec, i would say only their english which taught by the principal is good, other than that their math and science are taught by uni or poly students using assessment book only.

hugomum
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by hugomum » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:52 am

Looking for tutor or enrichment class for my K2 girl who is still not able to read. Please help to recommend if you have any. Thanks

White_Gale
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by White_Gale » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:18 am

My friend's children are in another centre in Tampines. Heard from her that the kids improved about 2 grades in the recent CA2. They enjoyed the class and the teachers are good not just in 1 subject.

TampinesMum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by TampinesMum » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:20 am

Hi Mandy, can recommend me the tutor that ur twins go to? I sent u a pm too. Pls reply me here or via pm.
mandy_ng wrote:
Boompoom wrote:Hi

I'm looking for primary science tutor,prefer small group or home tutor. Any good recommendation ??

Thanks
Hey,

My twins used to go for tuition at a tuition centre and was taught by this tutor. He is strict but good with primary math and science. Heard that he quit and is now a full-time private tutor. If you are interested, pm me :dancing:

lorrick
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by lorrick » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:57 pm

Hi

Could you please send me the info too? Thank you...

meinteel
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by meinteel » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:30 pm

Mavis Tutorial Centre
Stalford Learning Centre
Praise Learning
Lejour Education Centre
Simply Education
Lavin Tutorial Centre
eduKate
Acuteen

What other tuition centres are in Tampines?

hell0there
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by hell0there » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Hi all,

I've asked this in the Dunman High thread and thought I should try my luck here as well. Can anybody advise on the customised Math classes for DHS students at edukate in Tampines? Seems like it's the only tuition centre in Tampines that caters specifically to students from DHS.

Thanks in advance!

thekueks
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by thekueks » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:04 pm

Dear parent,

I have read your posts and hence decided to just check in with you if you are still on the hunt for an English tutor for your children?

My name is Valerie and I am a full time English tutor who stays at Tampines. I have 10 years of experience, used to teach at an International school and teach all levels from primary up till O Levels. So if you are, feel free to drop me an email at thekueks@gmail.com or ring me at 97352214.

Cheers and a blessed Christmas.
Valerie

natgoh
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by natgoh » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Hi I am looking for tutor for primary 4 math and science. Private tutor in tampines. Any recommendation? Or any recommendation for tuition centre at tampines? Thank you