[Yishun] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.

[Yishun] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Postby beancurd » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Phonics class in Yishun

As the above any recommendation for K1 class? Is CC good? I don't want to travel to far just for her lesson TIA :wink:

beancurd
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Help needed!

Postby BigDad » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi parents..

My p4 boy is not doing well in his subjects esp maths and sci! he cannot remember what was taught in school and it is worrying for me..

Then my younger boy also, he is p2 next year, I want him to have a strong foundation and interest in the subjects..

Do you all have any suggestions of any tuition place around North area that is good? I tried home tuition but they are very distracted at home..

Do PM me if you know any! Thanks for your help!

BigDad
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Fongg » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:24 pm

hi BigDad!

I have a friend who is staying in the North that have kids that improved quite a lot in their results. Which area do you stay? If you are interested, I can help you to find out more?

Fongg
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby BigDad » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi Fongg,

I stay in Yishun area.. Thanks so much for your help.. I really need to help my boys..

Thanks

BigDad
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Fongg » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:36 am

Hi BigDad,

No prob. Let me find out the details and i pm you soon

Fongg
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Phonics class in Yishun

Postby yismoms » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:43 pm

beancurd wrote:As the above any recommendation for K1 class? Is CC good? I don't want to travel to far just for her lesson TIA :wink:

Hi Beancurd,

I am also staying in Yishun. I have sent my son to a teacher teaching phonics at home (yishun area). If you are interested, I can pm the details to you. :celebrate:

yismoms
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby karenang » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Hi,Big Dad,
I used to have my kid taught by her when she was still staying in Yishun but she has just shifted to Sembawang. I heard that she has just started her tuition class in Jan this year and size is getting bigger.
I think she has about 15 years of teaching experiences. We used to call her Miss Koh. A very responsible tutor.
Let me know if you want to try her service and I will try get the details for you. I can understand it is never easy to find a good tutor.

karenang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Any good phonic at yishun

Postby qq_guy » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:11 pm

i m looking for a good phonic enrichments at yishun. any advise ?

qq_guy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby HyperKiasu » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Hi,

you may refer to discussion on Literacy Circle which has one branch near Yishun.
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... sc&start=0

HyperKiasu
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Re: Phonics class in Yishun

Postby qq_guy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:35 pm

yismoms wrote:
beancurd wrote:As the above any recommendation for K1 class? Is CC good? I don't want to travel to far just for her lesson TIA :wink:

Hi Beancurd,

I am also staying in Yishun. I have sent my son to a teacher teaching phonics at home (yishun area). If you are interested, I can pm the details to you. :celebrate:

hi
i like to send my gal to learn phonic also,i m staying at yishun,pls do let me noe. 9759 9874

qq_guy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Academic Learning & Enrichment