[Yishun] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
Miss Raja
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Enrichment or holiday programmes around Khatib MRT

Post by Miss Raja » Tue May 28, 2013 10:57 am

Try a kid's gym. My sister loved those when she was 4/5. Its a good workout and the kids learn valuable social skills too.

RashmiJK
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by RashmiJK » Tue May 28, 2013 11:27 am

@Miss Raja
Thanks for the reply.
I will definitely be interested in it. I tried searching for the address in internet. Couldn’t find. Would you please pass me the address, at least pin code?

Felicia09
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: [Yishun] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Post by Felicia09 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:21 pm

any mummy with P1 kid whom is interested in enrolling her kid in Just Education (khatib branch) English course? Min students 4pax before they can start a new class. The timing is Monday 5.30pm-7pm. My girl is in the waiting list so I hope can get more kids to enrol together so the class can be open soon.

Felicia09
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Felicia09 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:25 pm

RashmiJK wrote:Hello Mums

I am new to Yishun area. Recently shifted to a block near Khatib MRT.
I am desperately looking for any enrichment or holiday classes for my 4 1/2 year old boy. Just to keep him engaged in interesting activity during holidays. Can anyone please help and pass me few contacts.

Thanks a ton

HI, i'm staying near Khatib MRT too. My girl is attending phonics class at I Can Read at Chong Pang branch. You can go to Nee Soon South CC to look for any courses suitable for your boy. For Art class, there's GlobalArt just opp NTUC. Hope the info helps.

North_Mummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re:

Post by North_Mummy » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:44 pm

lil_jade wrote:How about Sembawang? It's one of the HDB near the MRT.

My DD is enrolled to start in 2011, she'll be in N2 next year. The teacher used to be from i-creative learner. It's home-based phonics. My nephew attended, he's doing well in P1 now.

$105/month
1.5 hours
5 - 7 pax/group

I'm not sure if she has vacancies for older kids, cos I never ask.
Hi,
Can you give me the contact no as i am looking around someone to come my place to teach my boy (4yrs old ). Prefer weekday evening.
Email me at jovis7@hotmail.com or text me at 81233009.

Thks

North_Mummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re:

Post by North_Mummy » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Mummy_Bel wrote:hi
I've managed to contact my eldest ex-phonics teacher who taught her 4 yrs ago.. She is currently giving home tuition and my son started his 1st 1 to 1 lesson with her yest and he enjoys it. At least now I am less worried as I know there's someone whom I trust will coach my son well : )

Hi,

can you email me @ jovis7@hotmail.com / text 8123 3009 the contact of the phonics teacher. The fees too. Does she drop by your place?

Rgds
Jovis Lim

papaghost
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by papaghost » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:35 pm

can i have Hazel Margaret contact as well?

xinxin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by xinxin » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Dear parents,
Are you looking for a tutor for your child/children?
I'm a teacher-cum-tutor with more than 10 years of teaching experience.
If your child is studying in primary school and requires tuition, feel free to contact me at 98 456 146 for a non obligatory talk.

I provide weekly or even daily remedial lessons or homework supervision and my rates are reasonable.

Thanks!
Mrs Lee

jkids
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Any English tuition class near Yishun Central?

Post by jkids » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi

I am looking for a eng tution class near yishun central.any good ones arund yishun central to recommened? thanks..

Happy Hearts
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Happy Hearts » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:10 am

I know of an ex-childcare supervisor with more then 7years of experience in teaching kids aged 4-7 years old.

She specialize in teaching:
1. Jolly Phonics
2. Letterland Phonics
3. Math
4. Chinese

Contact her directly @ 91 51 87 24