[Yishun] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
jen.wong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: [Yishun] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Post by jen.wong » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:31 pm

NerdyMath wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:41 pm
If anyone is looking for Chinese tuition in Yishun, there is a Tuition centre at Blk 216. I got my A* in PSLE after being tutored for 5 years.
I heard about this Chinese tutor before but she is no longer teaching at Blk 216. Heard that she is doing Chinese tuition at her own place which is in Yishun now. Any chance you have her contact number?

Jibusg
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Jibusg » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:22 pm

Hi all, My daughter need to go for English reading and writing enrichment as she has difficult to understand her K2 teacher saying. can you recommend some good enrichment centres in yishun (near chong pang preferably).

concerned_mum
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by concerned_mum » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:44 pm

Anyone try writers guild English tuition (Paper2)? Is it as effective as their creative writing , as I find that they don't have many slots for paper 2