[Sembawang] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules
The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.
Mamabear77
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: [Sembawang] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

Post by Mamabear77 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:29 pm

Hi! Any recommendation of good reliable and experienced home tutors whom are ex MOE teachers to recommend ? Looking for a female home tutor in sembawang/ yishun area for lower primary math.
Please me!
Thank you in advance!

Octavia
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Octavia » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:47 pm

Any suggestion for P1 Student care?
We are full-time working parents, thinking to put our dd in after school student care. We are afraid of not able to helping out her homework when we get back home from office(normally 7pm+).
We have only maid , no grandparents staying with us.
If we put her student care, SC will help her doing homework?
One of my fri doesn't put her son in SC, she said her son can do homework by himself. But somehow she has her mother staying with them.
Thinking that grandma controls her grandson's gaming and cartoon movie time.

So we are thinking SC.
I feel pity my dd that she has been in full time child care since PG (2yrs+).
I want her to relax after her school but her daddy wants SC as most of his fri do so.
Any pros and cons putting our kids in Student Care in such a young age (i mean P1)

Geekingreen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Geekingreen » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:26 pm

There’s one tutor at nautical condo next to SCC. MOE or Ex-moe teacher giving small group English and math tuition. Used to teach at tuition centre nearby.

Geekingreen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Geekingreen » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:35 pm

Send my kid to ex-MOE Secondary sch tutor for phonics/English class. Very good to build strong grammar foundation and pronunciation. Condo near scc. Usually small group 2 students one class like private tuition but group fees

CarissaKu
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by CarissaKu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:33 pm

@ Geekingreen Can I have the tutor contact near to Ssc?

mathtutor11
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by mathtutor11 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:14 pm

Hello Mummies & Daddies,

I am providing One-on-One Math home tuition from Pri 4 to Sec 5 level. I started off in 2009 on a part time basis and am doing this on a full time basis now.

I was very thankful to be able to read a major (Mathematics) I was passionate back in university, and now combining the 2 things I love (Children and Math) for my everyday lives.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to engage me to tutor your child for Mathematics.

Video intro can be sent upon request.

1)
https://sg.carousell.com/p/year-2020-ma ... 1230783914

2)
https://sg.carousell.com/p/featured-on- ... 1230783914

Featured on The Straits Times for the topic on 'Tough' 2019 PSLE math paper: 5 challenging questions over the years (Question 5)
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/ ... -the-years

Alex
9-1-1-4_0-6-2-4

halliegreen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by halliegreen » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:48 pm

The choice of christianity essay topics is motivated by the lack of literal materials addressing this phenomenon as most of the materials are written to justify the beliefs of various religions. You can find lots of exmples of such essays on web.

melissaholt
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by melissaholt » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:11 am

Today, the Internet network is overloaded with excess information. Thank you for storing content that is worthy of most users. The topic of the importance of being relevant and possessing the same information is covered in my topic for college and use help https://best-writing-service.net/tips-f ... paper.html

simxn06
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by simxn06 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm

hi parents! i have to recommend a tuition centre in sembawang that is very effective and efficient! tuition centre name: nanyang Educational Consultancy Sembawang located in sembawang shopping centre. Caters to various level, from pre primary to junior college.

Interested? whatsapp me at 9780 4671 to book a free trial now :)

Erinkgt
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Erinkgt » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:46 pm

any recommend for P3 Eng, Math and Sci and P5 science and chinese? in sembawang area?