PSLE oral training

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.

PSLE oral training

Postby heidicwl » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:59 pm

Hi, does anyone knows which good center provide PSLE oral training for both language ( English and Chinese) ? Thanks

heidicwl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: PSLE oral training

Postby wah » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:48 pm

heidicwl wrote:Hi, does anyone knows which good center provide PSLE oral training for both language ( English and Chinese) ? Thanks

Hi, I am also looking for PSLE oral training for English and Chinese.
Appreciate of any recommendation. TIA

wah
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby heidicwl » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:00 pm

I manage to find out Morris Allen do provide PSLE oral training, start after term 1 holiday. You may want to check it out however no idea are they good.
I still sourcing Chinese oral training :)

heidicwl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby panickymum » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:51 pm

heidicwl wrote:I manage to find out Morris Allen do provide PSLE oral training, start after term 1 holiday. You may want to check it out however no idea are they good.
I still sourcing Chinese oral training :)

Hi ! Is it only oral ? May I know which branch offer this ? Thanks

panickymum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Academic Learning & Enrichment