classes for motivation and emotion management

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.

classes for motivation and emotion management

Postby strawberrymama » Wed May 07, 2014 11:09 pm

Recently, i found out from my son's teacher that he's been "constantly daydreaming" in class, and not concentrating in class. understand that children do become lost sometimes during long lessons, but i also find the same, unmotivated behaviour at home. also, he makes a big fuss whenever I try to make him sit at his desk to revise, even if it is just for half an hour.

any enrichment courses out there that can help increase motivation and reduce such tantrum throwing?

strawberrymama
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: classes for motivation and emotion management

Postby bb_ mom » Wed May 07, 2014 11:18 pm

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby September_21 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Please ask your son if he is finding the class materials too easy for him or the class materials does not make any sense to him.

September_21
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Fun_mama » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Hello :rahrah:

Children are more motivated when they are doing something they like, so try to make your child like the subjects :smile:

Fun_mama
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Academic Learning & Enrichment