Kip Mcgrath..

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.

Kip Mcgrath..

Postby Searchingyou » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi,

Anyone sending your child/childred to Kip Mcgrath? mind to share your experience?

Searchingyou
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Kip Mcgrath..

Postby clairebear » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:24 pm

It is wonderful. Seen improvement! :) very happy with her tutor! :)

clairebear
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby giraffeviolin » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:36 pm

clairebear wrote:It is wonderful. Seen improvement! :) very happy with her tutor! :)

How old is your child ? There's a branch in sengkang... is it any good? Do they take in preschoolers ?

giraffeviolin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby clairebear » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:44 pm

giraffeviolin wrote:
clairebear wrote:It is wonderful. Seen improvement! :) very happy with her tutor! :)

How old is your child ? There's a branch in sengkang... is it any good? Do they take in preschoolers ?

Hi i brought her there when she was in p1. Brought her to Bedok south branch.(recommended to me) Not too sure of the other branches.
I personally feel that it is pretty much the tutor. This place was recommended to me by a friend of mine. Her boy(p4) from fail to close to 80/100. The tutors are very effective and was able to connect with him. So i decided to give it a try.

I sent my ger to other centres before. but she is always giving me excuses of not wanting to go. Now, i enrolled her in not just English but Math too. Im not sure how but she is enjoying her classes there.

I can give u the number if u are interested. He is mainly in bedok south branch. :)

clairebear
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby qq_guy » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:38 am

Hi
May I know what do they teach ? I heard is a small group,so it can be cater to each individual needs? How does it work? My child now in P1 too.

qq_guy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby clairebear » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:51 am

qq_guy wrote:Hi
May I know what do they teach ? I heard is a small group,so it can be cater to each individual needs? How does it work? My child now in P1 too.

hi! They have a few computer assignments, their worksheets, and assessment worksheets. When exam is round the corner they provide some top sch papers too. They give me feedback on how I can help my daughter at home too. My ger’s spelling and reading wasn’t good when she started out but they work on her weakness. I see her improvement. And I stop other tuition and have all subjects with this centre. So far so gd!

clairebear
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby bb1009 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Hi, would appreciate if parents can share their experience at yew tee branch. Thanks

bb1009
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby AmberT » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:23 pm

Hi all, enrolled her to toa payoh Lor 7 branch. Nice and conducive learning environment!
It is a small group tuition. Other than the norms, they provide computer activities for some students, depending on their level, topic and how he or she cope in the group. I would say that it helps to a certain extend. My daughter loves the times table challenge game. (She has been blabbering too much of the rest, i cant remember all of them.) but i can tell she enjoys it. so it is good for her :)

AmberT
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby clairebear » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:51 pm

AmberT wrote:Hi all, enrolled her to toa payoh Lor 7 branch. Nice and conducive learning environment!
It is a small group tuition. Other than the norms, they provide computer activities for some students, depending on their level, topic and how he or she cope in the group. I would say that it helps to a certain extend. My daughter loves the times table challenge game. (She has been blabbering too much of the rest, i cant remember all of them.) but i can tell she enjoys it. so it is good for her :)

Hi AmberT, we might have the same group of tutors! Anyway, my kid is in bedok south branch. :)

clairebear
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Searchingyou » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:31 pm

heard it is a mixed class with different level in a group of 5

Searchingyou
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Academic Learning & Enrichment