Public speaking and/0r interview courses for adults

Find out how to teach our children, or find and evaluate providers if we cannot do the teaching ourselves.
Forum rules The Academic Learning & Enrichment Forums are intended for parents to discuss how to teach their own children, and to find out more about education providers. Education providers can help parents with their queries, do they are NOT allowed to promote their services in these Forums. Advertisements should be done in the Buy & Sell -> Tuition Forum.

Public speaking and/0r interview courses for adults

Postby zbear » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:44 pm

Does anyone know whether such courses are available?

Thanks.

zbear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Public speaking and/0r interview courses for adults

Postby ngl2010 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:51 am

Following

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Public speaking and/0r interview courses for adults

Postby MichaelNeo77 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:50 am

Dear KiasuGrandMaster,
Thats a cool name!
I am a retired Commercial Litigation Solicitor from London, UK. I am hoping to spend my retirement days mentoring and teaching kids and young people in Singapore. So far, I have enjoyed myself teaching Oral English Language skills to Primary 4 to 6 students at "The Learning Capsule" Tuition Centre based in Clementi. My experience so far has given me hope that I can make a difference and add value to Singapore society.
I came across your stated posting this morning at 3.30am, due to severe jet-lagged symptoms! Coincidentally, I am researching the viability of starting a new course in Public Speaking and Presentation for Primary school, Secondary and adults in Singapore.
May I humbly ask you for your opinion on this subject? Would you kindly help me to understand, "What specific needs do Singaporeans have to learn about public speaking and presentation?"
I thank you in anticipation of your kind response. I would also be delighted to hear any comments and suggestions from anyone on this subject.
Thanking you all kindly.

Michael Neo

MichaelNeo77
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Academic Learning & Enrichment