GEP 2011 - Screening & Selection

Academic support and discussions for GEP

GEP 2011 - Screening & Selection

Postby Just4Good » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Anyone knows when the result of Phase 1 be known ?

Just4Good
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: 2011 GEP

Postby Herbie » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:02 pm

there is a all about gep thread. Suggest u post this qn there.

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Happy Mama » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Just4Good wrote:Anyone knows when the result of Phase 1 be known ?

The results will be out first week of October.

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Nebbermind » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:35 pm

that'll be next week!

wonder if there will be more crying!! These days the chillun very stressed by the parents!!! :smile:

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Nebbermind wrote:that'll be next week!

wonder if there will be more crying!! These days the chillun very stressed by the parents!!! :smile:

For me, if my dd got into gep by luck, I will be very stressed :sweat: .. :wink:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jtoh » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:51 pm

vlim wrote:

For me, if my dd got into gep by luck, I will be very stressed :sweat: .. :wink:

Why will you be stressed? Because she'll want to go to GEP and you're not sure if she'll cope well?

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby vlim » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:55 pm

jtoh wrote:
vlim wrote:

Why will you be stressed? Because she'll want to go to GEP and you're not sure if she'll cope well?

yap...u are right jtoh..and she most likely will be at the bottom of the class and mummy's hair gonna drop all botak.. :wink: ...
anyway she is out of the gifted range la ...hahaaaaaaa :wink: ..happy go luck type..

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jtoh » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:02 pm

vlim wrote:
jtoh wrote:
vlim wrote:

yap...u are right jtoh..and she most likely will be at the bottom of the class and mummy's hair gonna drop all botak.. :wink: ...
anyway she is out of the gifted range la ...hahaaaaaaa :wink: ..happy go luck type..

:rotflmao: Botak mummy. :rotflmao: Anyway if she gets in you'll know it's because she has what it takes and not because of luck nor preparation. :)

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby mommyNg » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:54 pm

vlim wrote:

Me too... I'm really scared about all the projects and difficult stuff for GEP students that I read about. :sweat: My dd quite laid back one. So even if she got in, I may not agree to let her join. It's like "damn it if she does, and damn it if she doesn't".... :nailbite: I was already considering previously if I should let her go for the screening test... but then thought maybe it's a good experience.

mommyNg
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Zann » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:57 pm

jtoh wrote:
vlim wrote:
jtoh wrote:

:rotflmao: Botak mummy. :rotflmao: Anyway if she gets in you'll know it's because she has what it takes and not because of luck nor preparation. :)

Heard if you have older kid from GEP his material will benefit the younger silbing. At least he/she can learn ahead mah. Know what is investigative maths example. And the Family Tree project can be used again :rotflmao:

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Next

Return to GEP