Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

All About GEP

Academic support and discussions for GEP

GEP screening test? Go or no Go

Poll ended at Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:26 pm

Must Go
7
35%
Can Try
11
55%
Don't Go
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20

Postby ruyu » Wed May 12, 2010 9:05 pm

ruyu wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzz man i so stupid at that time


no use crying over spilt milk

ruyu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:17 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby verykiasu2010 » Wed May 12, 2010 9:12 pm

ruyu wrote:no use crying over spilt milk


you should be spending more time in your books than monitoring this forum discussions, though u are welcome to ask any questions relating to your studies
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm
Total Likes: 2


Postby ruyu » Wed May 12, 2010 9:14 pm

verykiasu2010 wrote:you should be spending more time in your books than monitoring this forum discussions, though u are welcome to ask any questions relating to your studies


i usually go to the math science and english forums not others although i vist this if there are any new posts

ruyu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:17 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby MdmKS » Thu May 13, 2010 12:28 am

verykiasu2010 wrote:
ruyu wrote:no use crying over spilt milk


you should be spending more time in your books than monitoring this forum discussions, though u are welcome to ask any questions relating to your studies


Ya hor... ruyu, thot you said you are P6 this yr? This is SA1 week, are you not busy?

MdmKS
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:08 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby Zann » Thu May 13, 2010 3:16 pm

vlim wrote:hi all p4 geppers' parents, tomorrow will be their last ct paper :celebrate:


Will they call for remedial coming Jun holiday and for what kind of result will be called?

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:34 pm
Total Likes: 0



Postby vlim » Thu May 13, 2010 4:59 pm

huh..I don't think so...never heard of that there is remedia for gep class... :?

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Total Likes: 2


Postby verykiasu2010 » Thu May 13, 2010 5:01 pm

supplemental lessons may be, across the whole cohort,usually first week of the midyear break
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm
Total Likes: 2


Postby vlim » Thu May 13, 2010 5:13 pm

as far as I know, there is no supplementary lesson also. But there will be extra activities for selected students or all the geppers..such as leadership course, maths or science carnival or so forth...

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Total Likes: 2


Postby verykiasu2010 » Thu May 13, 2010 5:15 pm

vlim wrote:as far as I know, there is no supplementary lesson also. But there will be extra activities for selected students or all the geppers..such as leadership course, maths or science carnival or so forth...


sorry, which level ?
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm
Total Likes: 2


Postby Neko » Thu May 13, 2010 5:17 pm

dd is so happy today, CT is over ! :imcool:

Got back HCL paper 2 today.

Neko
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:00 pm
Total Likes: 0


PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres