Must Go
35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Postby cluelessmama » Fri May 21, 2010 9:48 am

vlim wrote:ya...now they can do things that they like such as read story books, play computer games and so forth. For p4 gep, term 3 is more relax compare to the first 2 terms ..for p5 gep, I think they would be busy with iso project... :|

P5 sounds so scary.... :roll:

cluelessmama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby sgegep » Fri May 21, 2010 9:57 am

cluelessmama wrote:
vlim wrote:ya...now they can do things that they like such as read story books, play computer games and so forth. For p4 gep, term 3 is more relax compare to the first 2 terms ..for p5 gep, I think they would be busy with iso project... :|

P4 GEP is like honeymoon compares to P5 GEP. :!:
ISO will not be the only concern. :cry:

sgegep
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ksme » Fri May 21, 2010 10:03 am

sgegep wrote:
cluelessmama wrote:

Wah, then P6 how hah?

I am just glad that 1st semester coming to an end and we can take a breather. Not only the kidd need it, I think we need the break from nagging too! :)

ksme
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby KSmom8 » Fri May 21, 2010 10:13 am

ksme wrote:
sgegep wrote:
cluelessmama wrote:

Wah, then P6 how hah?

I am just glad that 1st semester coming to an end and we can take a breather. Not only the kidd need it, I think we need the break from nagging too! :)

SAME SAME :lol: both DS and I need to recharge for next semester :wink: Hoping that the parent-teacher conference turns out to be fruitful. :pray:

KSmom8
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Neko » Fri May 21, 2010 10:25 am

vlim wrote:
Neko wrote:Seen all except Math investigation and HCL compo, both supposedly 'cannot bring back home'.

So how u find the teachers Neko?

I hv no regrets choosing this school ! :D

dd likes all of her teachers (esp Mr G) but is scared of one cos that teacher "keep scolding the whole class even if only one person did wrong".

heh heh, kids hv very simple assessment of their teachers :

no scold = like
scold = don't like

today one of the teachers throwing them a after-CT-party. dd is very excited :imcool:

Neko
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Zann » Fri May 21, 2010 11:19 am

Herbie wrote:Anyone going to the talk at Tao Nan tonite?

Am going but haven't figure out how to go. :wink: Can anyone pls advise the best way of getting there from Tanjong Pagar (MRT/Bus)

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Lovemama » Fri May 21, 2010 11:31 am

What is the average marks for each subject..?

Lovemama
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby vlim » Fri May 21, 2010 11:32 am

Neko wrote:
vlim wrote:
Neko wrote:Seen all except Math investigation and HCL compo, both supposedly 'cannot bring back home'.

So how u find the teachers Neko?

I hv no regrets choosing this school ! :D

dd likes all of her teachers (esp Mr G) but is scared of one cos that teacher "keep scolding the whole class even if only one person did wrong".

heh heh, kids hv very simple assessment of their teachers :

no scold = like
scold = don't like

today one of the teachers throwing them a after-CT-party. dd is very excited :imcool:

I am very happy to hear that otherwise you would blame me heeeeeeee... :celebrate: My ds has the same feel as your dd...

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sgegep » Fri May 21, 2010 11:34 am

ksme wrote:Wah, then P6 how hah?

P6 should be much more relaxing than P5 as they have to get ready for the PSLE too. There is almost no breather for P5. :stupid:

sgegep
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ksme » Fri May 21, 2010 11:36 am

Zann wrote:
Herbie wrote:Anyone going to the talk at Tao Nan tonite?

Am going but haven't figure out how to go. :wink: Can anyone pls advise the best way of getting there from Tanjong Pagar (MRT/Bus)

Where are you coming from? If MRT, Eunos is nearest and you can take a bus down to Tao Nan or catch a cab. Don't know what bus though.

Otherwise, check the IRIS journey planner to see if there is direct bus for you.

ksme
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

LEARNConcierge