Must Go
35%
Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Postby ksme » Fri May 21, 2010 11:39 am

Sorry, just realised you coming from Tanjong Pagar (I think Apex Tower opp M hotel). You can take 196 and drop opp Tao Nan.

ksme
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Herbie » Fri May 21, 2010 11:56 am

Hi Zann,

You check via www.gothere.sg

Cheers

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Neko » Fri May 21, 2010 12:05 pm

vlim wrote:
Neko wrote:
vlim wrote:
Neko wrote:Seen all except Math investigation and HCL compo, both supposedly 'cannot bring back home'.

So how u find the teachers Neko?

I hv no regrets choosing this school ! :D

dd likes all of her teachers (esp Mr G) but is scared of one cos that teacher "keep scolding the whole class even if only one person did wrong".

heh heh, kids hv very simple assessment of their teachers :

no scold = like
scold = don't like

today one of the teachers throwing them a after-CT-party. dd is very excited :imcool:

I am very happy to hear that otherwise you would blame me heeeeeeee... :celebrate: My ds has the same feel as your dd...

Your advice has always been sound and I learn a lot from u and the parents here who generously share their knowledge. So :thankyou: very much !

Neko
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby naggo-nitemare » Fri May 21, 2010 12:11 pm

sgegep wrote:
ksme wrote:Wah, then P6 how hah?

I am just glad that 1st semester coming to an end and we can take a breather. Not only the kidd need it, I think we need the break from nagging too! :)

P6 should be much more relaxing than P5 as they have to get ready for the PSLE too. There is almost no breather for P5. :stupid:

I rank the first semester of P4 the most hectic, followed by semester 2 of P4. My son found P5 more well-paced than P4. So parents, pls don't worry. Continue to practise gd time mgmt. P6 so far is more or less like P5. Pretty well-paced with a tad less emphasis on SS, and more on the 4 core subjects for obvious reasons. For P6ers, project work will all cease by july to gear up for the oct grand finale. P6ers are encouraged to continue with whatever competitions and training through june n july.

naggo-nitemare
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby vlim » Fri May 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Hi Neko, you are most welcome...These kids have high ability and capability so with a little prompting or help, should be good enough to guide them along.... :D

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Fri May 21, 2010 12:25 pm

naggo-nitemare wrote:
sgegep wrote:

I am just glad that 1st semester coming to an end and we can take a breather. Not only the kidd need it, I think we need the break from nagging too! :)

P6 should be much more relaxing than P5 as they have to get ready for the PSLE too. There is almost no breather for P5. :stupid:

I rank the first semester of P4 the most hectic, followed by semester 2 of P4. My son found P5 more well-paced than P4. So parents, pls don't worry. Continue to practise gd time mgmt. P6 so far is more or less like P5. Pretty well-paced with a tad less emphasis on SS, and more on the 4 core subjects for obvious reasons. For P6ers, project work will all cease by july to gear up for the oct grand finale. P6ers are encouraged to continue with whatever competitions and training through june n july.

I agreed :D

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Zann » Fri May 21, 2010 2:43 pm

ksme wrote:Sorry, just realised you coming from Tanjong Pagar (I think Apex Tower opp M hotel). You can take 196 and drop opp Tao Nan.

Yes agree. But it says ALIGHT AT MARINE PARADE RD CHIJ KATONG CONVENT (PR) . Think they should be at the same sight ... :wink:

Thanks all. Heard dinner will be served. Do go down early. :siam:

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Herbie » Fri May 21, 2010 3:00 pm

I am still comptemplating whether to go for the talk... Tao Nan very far from my place. Not sure whether it is worth trip..

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sgegep » Fri May 21, 2010 5:05 pm

vlim wrote:
naggo-nitemare wrote:
sgegep wrote:

I agreed :D

There are so many more projects and competitions in P5 than P4. Yes, time management is very important. Anyway, it does not matter whether P4 or P5 is tougher, we still have to face it and go through it. :celebrate:

sgegep
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

english workshop for selected P4GEP students in june ??

Postby cckmom » Fri May 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Heard from another P4GEP parent that in the school there is English workshop and it is for selected students. My DS when asked ,told he dont know anything about it. Parents any clue :? :?

cckmom
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres