Don't Go
10%

Total votes: 20

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:2

Post by vlim » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:50 pm

vlim wrote:SORRY a bit confuse now as quite a number of assignments so far..p5's should be about Singapore merger with Malaysia last time...

oops ..sorry I think is about political leader...

MdmKS
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by MdmKS » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:57 pm

Any parents here with GEP kids attending Maths and Sc lessons at TLL? Would appreciate it if you could provide comment, whether helpful, relevancy etc..

TIA

Neko
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by Neko » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:15 pm

ksme wrote:
Herbie wrote:Feel so happy. My DD got distinction for HMT.. and her other subjects on average she got more than 80%. :D

Congratulations!! Good job by your DD.

Well done! :celebrate:

btw 'distinction' is how many marks ?

dd scored 90+ for SS, 85 for EL/HCL and 80+ for Math/Sc.

For math, she is 3 marks short of the average for her centre ... I was hoping she cld at least be average. but since math is not exactly her forte (plus her form teacher mentioned at the beginning of the year that not all kids are strong in every subj), erm ... thk her results are considered ok ?

ksme
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by ksme » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Neko wrote:

For math, she is 3 marks short of the average for her centre ... I was hoping she cld at least be average. but since math is not exactly her forte (plus her form teacher mentioned at the beginning of the year that not all kids are strong in every subj), erm ... thk her results are considered ok ?

Neko,
Your DD has done very well as well. Must be amongst the tops in her school? :celebrate:

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Herbie » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi Neko

DD got 80 plus for HCL.. I can't remember the exact marks..

Congrats, Yr DS did really well.
:lol:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by vlim » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:39 pm

I think distinction for hcl is 80 and above :D

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by vlim » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:43 pm

I think for languages to be above 80 is very good and the other three subject would be above 90.. :wink:

Neko
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by Neko » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:01 pm

ksme wrote:
Neko wrote:

Neko,
Your DD has done very well as well. Must be amongst the tops in her school? :celebrate:

Ranking was not indicated in the report book but dd thinks she should be average. Her total score is 42X/500; the highest in class is 44X/500.

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by vlim » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:09 pm

likewise for my ds class last yr..the highest was 44x. I think 42x shd belong to above ave (good to v.gd)

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Post by Zann » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Neko wrote:
ksme wrote:
Neko wrote:

Neko,

Ranking was not indicated in the report book but dd thinks she should be average. Her total score is 42X/500; the highest in class is 44X/500.

:!: :faint:

Neko, Herbie and Ksme, :udawoman: