Can Try
55%
Don't Go
10%

Total votes : 20

Postby Zann » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:06 pm

sgegep wrote:
ksme wrote:Thanks vlim!

It is very important that your child knows how to plot graph, how to convert units etc ..... The teacher will go through with the kids in class. Don't worry, it is not too difficult.

Is experimental design part of Science practical test or a seperate test coming Thur?

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby ksme » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:49 pm

sgegep wrote:
ksme wrote:Thanks vlim!

It is very important that your child knows how to plot graph, how to convert units etc ..... The teacher will go through with the kids in class. Don't worry, it is not too difficult.

Thank you!

ksme
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby KSmom8 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:40 am

Zann wrote:
Is experimental design part of Science practical test or a seperate test coming Thur?

Experimental design test is on 17 Aug according to DS.

KSmom8
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Zann » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:50 am

KSmom8 wrote:
Zann wrote:

No leh ... which level is your ds? Can other parents verify 17 Aug? I found nothing for 17 Aug.

Zann
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Herbie » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:51 am

my DD"s bag is very heavy... I tot for gep without textbook their sch bag shld mot be tat heavy...:_(

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Herbie » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:52 am

my DD"s bag is very heavy... I tot for gep without textbook their sch bag shld mot be tat heavy...:_(

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ksme » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:39 am

Zann wrote:
KSmom8 wrote:
Zann wrote:

No leh ... which level is your ds? Can other parents verify 17 Aug? I found nothing for 17 Aug.

Hmmm, we did not receive any notification for experimental design test on 17 Aug. I believe this was already conducted yesterday as part of the Science practical test.

KSmom8,
you may want to check with your DS again.

ksme
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby TwaTau » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:59 am

Herbie wrote:my DD"s bag is very heavy... I tot for gep without textbook their sch bag shld mot be tat heavy...:_(

They may not have too much of text book, but they have to maintain portfolio for each subject, and each file kept the work from the beginning of the year. So those single lightweight piece of paper will add up.
I suggest for you to provide your DD with a duplicated set of file at home, for her to keep her earlier terms work at home, if the school allow.

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby keroppi » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:51 pm

TwaTau wrote:
Herbie wrote:my DD"s bag is very heavy... I tot for gep without textbook their sch bag shld mot be tat heavy...:_(

They may not have too much of text book, but they have to maintain portfolio for each subject, and each file kept the work from the beginning of the year. So those single lightweight piece of paper will add up.
I suggest for you to provide your DD with a duplicated set of file at home, for her to keep her earlier terms work at home, if the school allow.

My DS brings the folders/portfolios only when he needs to hand it in. Otherwise, he'll just bring loose copies of worksheets and diligently file them when the time comes. There's also lockers provided in school.

keroppi
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby TwaTau » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:17 pm

The trouble is they don't pack their bag, and not having it available when the school needs it, spells trouble for them. So the Kiasu mentality kicks in and everything goes into the bag, :slapshead:

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

PreviousNext

Return to GEP