All About GEP

Academic support and discussions for GEP
Post Reply

GEP screening test? Go or no Go

Poll ended at Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:26 pm

Must Go
7
35%
Can Try
11
55%
Don't Go
2
10%
 
Total votes: 20

pecalis
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Nov 17,

Post by pecalis » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:05 pm

wwcookie wrote:Can I just ask those mommies and daddies who have been thru this before - do all the kids sitting for GEP selection test get to know their results/scores regardless of whether they are selected??


Kids do not know their scores but their sch will know who are the ones who did rather well but not selected for the GEP prog and may/may not conduct their own inhouse prog for such pupils.
HTH :)

cluelessmama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Nov 06,
Total Likes:1

Post by cluelessmama » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:05 am

vlim wrote:Ya la my ds play computer game till the computer cannot work... So now left with one computer for 4 of us to share...
one of the wii remote has become insensitive too
:rotflmao:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Nov 05,
Total Likes:2

Post by vlim » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 am

cluelessmama wrote:
vlim wrote:Ya la my ds play computer game till the computer cannot work... So now left with one computer for 4 of us to share...
one of the wii remote has become insensitive too
:rotflmao:


hahaaa...but yet cannot scold them right...they need to enjoy after one year of challenging work.. :boogie:

cluelessmama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Nov 06,
Total Likes:1

Post by cluelessmama » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:36 am

vlim wrote:
cluelessmama wrote:
vlim wrote:Ya la my ds play computer game till the computer cannot work... So now left with one computer for 4 of us to share...
one of the wii remote has become insensitive too
:rotflmao:


hahaaa...but yet cannot scold them right...they need to enjoy after one year of challenging work.. :boogie:


well said. :celebrate:
night! sweet dreams

KSmom8
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Jan 17,

Post by KSmom8 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:45 pm

cluelessmama wrote:
vlim wrote:hi any of your p4 or p5 kids going for the 4days English workshop in Nov?


kid didn't mention anything. the only :| she knows is play wii from morn till night :|


DS also didn't say anything. He's watching TV and playing Wii all day too! :shock: Supposed to do homework and ERP but have not seen him do it. :| Am letting him relax, will ask him about it on thurs or maybe friday. :wink:


clover18
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Oct 08,

Post by clover18 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:21 pm

How was the Math/GA paper today?

trileets
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 11,

Post by trileets » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Son says Maths is alittle tough but GA ok, easier than yesterday

aqeqiq
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Oct 11,

Post by aqeqiq » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:39 pm

DD thinks both papers today were hard. Couldn't complete some questions for math (I think quite a few).

grande
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jan 12,

Post by grande » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:45 pm

My DD found both English and Maths to be very hard. There are some Maths questions which she left it blank.

Anyhow, I think it is a good experience for her. Most importantly is that she had tried her best :)

S6169
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Apr 14,
Total Likes:1

Post by S6169 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:13 pm

trileets wrote:Son says Maths is alittle tough but GA ok, easier than yesterday



son said the same thing.

Post Reply